Take the Challenge - Page 11
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Take the Challenge

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Take the Challenge

I am creating this tread for all of us new traders to take the bull by the horn, and to sit done to to platform of trade for proper learning, traders can grow better than his mentors if we try to learn and we all believe that successful traders are made but not born, therefore I think the more time we have in training and practicing , the better we be. now, let discuss, can a trader be greater than his Mentor?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes it is possible that trader is greater than the mentor because the picking power and mentality of every trader is different from one another and it has great chance to keep one step forward yourself from their mentor. if a trader learning right things and practicing it in his daily life and take it seriously with a fresh mind than he improves himself even from his mentor.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    every deals in the market is the challenges for us which should be completed with well, and why here that we need enough skill to analyze the market, take the risk for making profit and give us the advantages from it, because , this is a business where the results is the mirror of trader's ability to read and analyze the market till make decision with it, we have to invest the time for this, not easy to understand the market, but possible for us to master it after skilled and experienced

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    Although i think it is difficult business and need hard work and struggle in the trading but if doing the trading with the determination and have show the patience in the trading and doing the continue efforts in the trading then it is possible that we made the success in the trading because no one is professional trader by birth every one start form the initial to professional trader of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    now i see the challenges is about myself, after keep learning and practicing, i still got the problem with emotion, that become the biggest obstacle for me to achieve the goals and make me hard to face some situations. here is the challenges which should be taken and fixed and i believe when i have solve this problems then the key for success is opened widely for me, now, i keep struggling for this, not easy to have stable psychologies and need strong commitment

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The challenge in forex trading is much about learning, in the sense that we ought to be well equipped with the required knowledge and skills. A lot traders who are losing their money has often been because of lack of knowledge. Furthermore, we have to see the losses as something that we need to work on, if you can not work on the losses and correct it, you can never become successful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    this is true and its mean when we are doing trading and taking the challenge we should make that thing sure the we have large money and good risk management . trading has a lot of risk and when we take that risk then we take a good profit from it and may be we loss all of money on it but profit and loss all is the part of business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Well, if we want to become successful then there are things we have to do, we have to make sure that we are taking the challenge by evidently knowing what it takes to learn and understand the market, there is no easy way and process to making money, but as time goes by, if we can take the trades with patient and learn from demo mostly, I am sure we will be in a much profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Yes I did. To win or become successful in forex is my challenge. At any cost I have to become successful in forex market., I want to change my life by doing forex. Forex is very profitable business. We all traders should take forex as a challenge and we must work hard. It is a challenge to become successful in forex market. I will accomplish it ..

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    yes off course it is possible a trader can be greater than its mentor. its all depend on your knowledge, skills and ability how you perform in forex market, and how you manage your capital and how you manage your risk in forex trading. if you use good strategies in this market then you will make big profit. and you can be greater than your mentor.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    There is no smooth or easy way, so you need to shun those simple easy method about trading and make sure to learn and follow the not so easy way of trading. I have learned that, if we can take the challenge now and keep on learning, then maybe we will become such a good strong trader, who can become successful in the business.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast