No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 31
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Around the world many people are taking good interest on forex trading. but as forex is an over the counter market and there is no specific regulatory authority to ensure safety of funds or monitoring, there is always a fear among the traders that they can lose their capital due to scam brokers or due to many reasons. But a trader must overcome his fear as risks are common and a trader will need to deal with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position
    This is not right, there are no ones who knows that our analysis is correct or not, sometimes our profit trades turn into loss trades by unexpected market movements, and indeed the market is unpredicted. Only money management is able to make us calm. Using a small lot size and proper stop loss will make us comfortable and calm in the face of the worst situations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For those who have stayed long in forex trading industry like seven or more years will agree with me that the way they trade now is far different from the way they used to trade most especially in the early years of their trading career. In the early years of one's forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses, traders begin to realize his mistakes and errors and learning from those things helps them to accumulate wealth of experience and they can trade with good risk and money management .Conclusively , before anybody can say "NO shaking and No fear" , he must have got his bearing right in the aspect of risk management .
    Thanks so much, the whole thing hinges on how much the trader is careful to handle the money and risk management in trading, it is a vital aspect of trading which traders must not be handled with lefty in the market, the more we are adhering with these the better we be in trading and the trading less stressful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Thanks so much, the whole thing hinges on how much the trader is careful to handle the money and risk management in trading, it is a vital aspect of trading which traders must not be handled with lefty in the market, the more we are adhering with these the better we be in trading and the trading less stressful.
    forex can be very scary when one lack better understanding on how analysis is done,though it take time before a trader can understand how to analyze the market and reduce loss when trading, i guess the only time one can stop being scared is when one have edge on the market,we are bound to always loss when trading because there is no 100 percent strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For those who have stayed long in forex trading industry like seven or more years will agree with me that the way they trade now is far different from the way they used to trade most especially in the early years of their trading career. In the early years of one's forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses, traders begin to realize his mistakes and errors and learning from those things helps them to accumulate wealth of experience and they can trade with good risk and money management .Conclusively , before anybody can say "NO shaking and No fear" , he must have got his bearing right in the aspect of risk management .
    You are right my brother, the more years we spent in trading industry, the better the trader becomes,one would have gotten required experience of trading, using various strategies to trade in the market, fear and other emotion would be greatly reduced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.
    Sincerely, my mate , I keep to this in my trading, an I cautioned myself so as not to go against every plan I set before I enter into any trade. to me it is discipline that matter so as to keep to one trading strategy and plan.I am so believe that with this success is sure and trader would be having stress free trading.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 12-04-2018 at 02:58 PM.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031