Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.
    Yes, this is what will remove fear from the heart when trader understand the trading concept, ready to sit down to learn on his own , discovered the reality in the business, that we can not be trading with the mind of luck but knowledge. then fear will be out as the trader is doing his analysis and trade along the trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    There is nothing to be afraid of beside fear is one of the reasons why many forex traders lose their money so it's never safe to be afraid while trading forex, loss is already part of the market as profit is there to be earn too you shouldn't be afraid to trade always be confidence to do your trading.
    Yes there is nothing to afraid, but we have to note this that the only thing that can erase fear out of the mind is to have the idea of what we are doing. when there is confusion in mind about anything , no doubt , fear will set in, so we must work earnestly to have good knowledge to overcome fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    This is not the time to be afraid but the time to focus on the means to build your system so you can as well have that which can always give you reliable success in forex. We have nothing to shake about here and its necessary we make adequate planning that will sure see we improve good. We need to have great confidence that can also give us the best form of earnings when it's very right.
    Surely, it is the confidence that trader have that can make him to be free of fear, this is the reason why we need to build this confidence, we find time to learn and increase our knowledge ready to be working to get to the level of the experts, then all doubt will be off and we have free mind to trade.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-14-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    You say well that its really easy to say that we can do trading without any fear but in real its really a difficult task for us. Forex is risky business in which to control our fear is really hard thing. If we control it then we can easily trade in forex. When we trade with our own money then we really fear from lose in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    You are right my brother , knowledge and understanding of Forex market gives courage to the traders here to trade without fear, failure to seek it is a problem,apart from this we have to be following rules of trading and be trading according to the market trend. then fear is removed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Good success lie in the confidence of trader in trading and having good courage to trade and pratice to the level of gaining experience and skills in trading industry , and also with patience in trading through following the rules of the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    You may be right about this statement that "It is easier said than done " but it could be achievable for traders through discipline and patience in trading,more so trader must be ready to learn new things daily in the business and keep to them in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    For those who have stayed long in forex trading industry like seven or more years will agree with me that the way they trade now is far different from the way they used to trade most especially in the early years of their trading career. In the early years of one's forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses, traders begin to realize his mistakes and errors and learning from those things helps them to accumulate wealth of experience and they can trade with good risk and money management .Conclusively , before anybody can say "NO shaking and No fear" , he must have got his bearing right in the aspect of risk management .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    forex is not something a good trader should be afraid loss, the only thing that is scary on forex is loss. and once you are able to manage that and use good money management so that a little percentage of your profit get lost after a losing trade then you don't have to be afraid anymore just make sure you are also able to make profitable trades than losing trades

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    For those who have stayed long in forex trading industry like seven or more years will agree with me that the way they trade now is far different from the way they used to trade most especially in the early years of their trading career. In the early years of one's forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses, traders begin to realize his mistakes and errors and learning from those things helps them to accumulate wealth of experience and they can trade with good risk and money management .Conclusively , before anybody can say "NO shaking and No fear" , he must have got his bearing right in the aspect of risk management .
    Yes, all trader must be able to trade with good money and risk management, couple with the aspect of getting the trend of the market right, no matter how we are good in this business, we still need to use the money management because traders are not the one controlling the market , market can do anything, but if there is good consideration to this, trader will have rest of mind whatever happens in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast