No shaking, Ho fear!
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    For those who have stayed long in forex trading industry like seven or more years will agree with me that the way they trade now is far different from the way they used to trade most especially in the early years of their trading career. In the early years of one's forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses, traders begin to realize his mistakes and errors and learning from those things helps them to accumulate wealth of experience and they can trade with good risk and money management .Conclusively , before anybody can say "NO shaking and No fear" , he must have got his bearing right in the aspect of risk management .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    forex is not something a good trader should be afraid loss, the only thing that is scary on forex is loss. and once you are able to manage that and use good money management so that a little percentage of your profit get lost after a losing trade then you don't have to be afraid anymore just make sure you are also able to make profitable trades than losing trades

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    I think it becomes very difficult to get away the emotions when we are losing money or when the market is really volatile so it happens in both the situations when we are making big money or when we are losing big money that we start shaking and it is not so easy for the newbies to get rid of it so only those people who are professional enough can behave themselves in the changing circumstances of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    trading is all about having confidence in what you are doing. if you come to the markets with fear the markets will eat you alive. the only to be confident in what you are doing is if you have prepared. you have gained the necessary knowledge needed to profitably trade the markets and you have acquired the patience and discipline needed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by mundia View Post
    trading is all about having confidence in what you are doing. if you come to the markets with fear the markets will eat you alive. the only to be confident in what you are doing is if you have prepared. you have gained the necessary knowledge needed to profitably trade the markets and you have acquired the patience and discipline needed.
    There is no way you will have that confidence if you are battling to make profits. The confidence will only come when you have learned that way you have working trading strategy that gives you profits at all times, then you will be able to have that good trading confidence to make money with it from the market. Then one can eliminate fear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    There is no way you will have that confidence if you are battling to make profits. The confidence will only come when you have learned that way you have working trading strategy that gives you profits at all times, then you will be able to have that good trading confidence to make money with it from the market. Then one can eliminate fear.
    It is true. if we are simply still struggling to make the profit in here, we will not get any confidence for any action as the result. But if we have worked hard in here to make the money, the confidence will overflows and we might be able to earn better as the result. First, we need to delete the fear in here by learning more about the market and believe in what we analyzed.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    It is true. if we are simply still struggling to make the profit in here, we will not get any confidence for any action as the result. But if we have worked hard in here to make the money, the confidence will overflows and we might be able to earn better as the result. First, we need to delete the fear in here by learning more about the market and believe in what we analyzed.
    We can build the confident from the demo trading account, the demo trading experience can serve as a better means of building the confidence we will be needing to become successful. All which we need to do is to be serious with learning. Evidently, no one gets perfect for we will still loss some but if our skills is strong we will win more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Fear is one thing that could easily result to emotions that can easily lead to loss in this business. There is every need why we must avoid fear and put in good time to ensure we can have what it takes to make good earnings possible. I keep on working to deal with fear and my system helps me stay confident enough why I trade with a better risk management planning which is good.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast