No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 7
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    No matter the knowledge I have and the skills I have developed, I have fear and respect for my trading capital, so I don't just take on every trades I have seen, lets don't trade carelessly because having fear is bad and then have no fear and being over confident is also bad, so lets make things mild as we trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    No matter the knowledge I have and the skills I have developed, I have fear and respect for my trading capital, so I don't just take on every trades I have seen, lets don't trade carelessly because having fear is bad and then have no fear and being over confident is also bad, so lets make things mild as we trade.
    Those who don't have the fear when they are trading are those who has been able to learn and thus they now understand the market so much better, so it is much important to quite have the knowledge and trading skills from the demo trading account when we have been able to have the experience we will have less fear.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    Those who don't have the fear when they are trading are those who has been able to learn and thus they now understand the market so much better, so it is much important to quite have the knowledge and trading skills from the demo trading account when we have been able to have the experience we will have less fear.
    The fear could be eliminated, that could be because you must have developed a good strong skills on how you trade and your confidence is higher. I don't have fear but I am careful. Furthermore, I don't take all trades and come across in the market. I make my analysis and then take on a selected few.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    If we are not confidence to trade we cannot survive, fear is just another reason for us to fail in our trading because what fear does is to make us fail in life, we must be confidence to trade in the market because that's when we can make the right decision trading with fear will lead to unsuccessful trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    If we are not confidence to trade we cannot survive, fear is just another reason for us to fail in our trading because what fear does is to make us fail in life, we must be confidence to trade in the market because that's when we can make the right decision trading with fear will lead to unsuccessful trading.
    The most important thing a trader has to do which will make them successful is to avoid trading when they have the fear due to the reason why they will face fear is due to they have not learned, but when the learning is done the fear can be controlled,you can trade clearly with less fear and confident on how the market works for you.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    fear come from trading with big risk but the trader that trades with small risk will not be fearful, the trader needs to trade with a plan that let him to trade with risk management and money management and so he will trade without fear and will be relaxed and will be able to make profits from the market, and will not lose his money easily and will not leave the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    fear come from trading with big risk but the trader that trades with small risk will not be fearful, the trader needs to trade with a plan that let him to trade with risk management and money management and so he will trade without fear and will be relaxed and will be able to make profits from the market, and will not lose his money easily and will not leave the market.
    that is right, also fear come when traders have not enough knowledge for trading and they do not want to see some loses at hands, that is about mental or psychologies too, many of us just prepare themselves for winning and not for losing, but it does not mean that we have to always take losing from our trading, and even we get more chances to book profit from forex trading and as long as take the right way for it

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    One good thing every trader must learn to deal with should be fear because a great fear could limit our trading decisions and might make us loose so much more opportunities that forex could offer. Trying to trade well is truly important and we must not think to fear here but put focus to learn and develop the very confidence that will guide us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    One good thing every trader must learn to deal with should be fear because a great fear could limit our trading decisions and might make us loose so much more opportunities that forex could offer. Trying to trade well is truly important and we must not think to fear here but put focus to learn and develop the very confidence that will guide us.
    The only best way I see we should be able to deal with fear is to make sure that we keep on learning and having the best trading knowledge and skills on how the business works. Because when we have learned and built the skills on how to trade the right way then we have no fear as we will trade with also risk and money management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    no shaking and no fear if we can settle down to do the business in the right way, i have always known that the forex market is a very simple market and all that we see and attributed to the market as risk are just part of what the market is all about for example, the forex market must have some volatility from time to time, there must be gap up or down in the forex market, there must be time of loss in the market, all these and more are some of the characteristics of the forex market and if we can just settle down and not trade with the intention of i just want to trade the forex market, then we will perform much better.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast