No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 6
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by mundia View Post
    trading is all about having confidence in what you are doing. if you come to the markets with fear the markets will eat you alive. the only to be confident in what you are doing is if you have prepared. you have gained the necessary knowledge needed to profitably trade the markets and you have acquired the patience and discipline needed.
    Yeah its like our emotions if we enter in a trade with emotions then we lose all of our money but if we are using our skills, experience in trading with confident then we always earn profit from forex trading. WE must need trade without fear because fear is not good for us in forex. Its result is always in shape of loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Yeah its like our emotions if we enter in a trade with emotions then we lose all of our money but if we are using our skills, experience in trading with confident then we always earn profit from forex trading. WE must need trade without fear because fear is not good for us in forex. Its result is always in shape of loss.
    Emotion always get aside because these are not the reason for our success we need to have the best system for trading with our learning and management so if we get use our trading strategies well and we get use our plan well then we should make trade freely and without fear and emotion .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    Emotion always get aside because these are not the reason for our success we need to have the best system for trading with our learning and management so if we get use our trading strategies well and we get use our plan well then we should make trade freely and without fear and emotion .
    We need to keep that emotions on check, else we will face a lot of bad results, I have seen what the emotions can do to a trader and I have learned from it as well, we don't have to be emotional but we have to be disciplined the fear will be gone depending upon how good we are with the way we trade and the strategy we put to work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i think i have to disagree with you friend as the trading is a very hard game and you have to be careful because in the forex market there are many sharks and big whales like the big banks and the institutions that can make the movement in the market as they have a lot of liquidity and they are market makers so it is better to be careful[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Traders that have no fear in trading will always need to understand how dangerous the trade they will be taking too over this business. If they are taking some high risk then they will need to avoid them at all costs too. Taking risks that is too high will not be good at all in here and we might even traumatized from it when we loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Many traders trade with fear since they are facing something they do not understand. if they are facing things like that then naturally they will feel the fear for it. We need to overcome the trauma in trading by getting more insights so that we can trade with confidence without any fear from losing too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    We should not fear to lose money loss is part of the market and we must be ready for it before we can avoid it from happening in our trading again and again, fear is not good we should be confidence to trade and prepare for the loss very well before we can succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    A trader that fear to loss money will not be able to perform well enough or even trade. They need to know that losing money is just one part of trading they need to accept and the chance to earn from there will be huge as well. So if they are doing their part of analysis then nothing should be wrong here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    A trader that fear to loss money will not be able to perform well enough or even trade. They need to know that losing money is just one part of trading they need to accept and the chance to earn from there will be huge as well. So if they are doing their part of analysis then nothing should be wrong here.
    When we makeup of our mind for trading then we get use our understanding well for trade we always need to use our good learning to make plan and make stable trade always if we are not perfect for our money management then in this way we may face losses also , losses will be the part of trading and we must get understand it well so we get good results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    fear is not desirable in forex because it will limit making of money and the trader may make more mistakes of trading, the trader needs to have good trading skills and needs to have experience too to be able to decrease the fear and try to be more relaxed because he will be able to improve his trading and will be able to make profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast