No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 3
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    I try to trade with the very confidence that can improve me to do well in my trade and earn when it's absolutely time. Fear in forex is dangerous and when you are not careful, it's possible you could easily loose and have nothing to depend on. Enough practice will develop us and will give us better confidece which will help us become more successful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    When we encounter fear then we are not able to make perfect strategy for trade we always need good learning and approach to handle this market well and also we can work hard to minimize our risk as our fear increase same we are on wrong track of trader we are not able to hold our position even we are making best analysis .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with fear is not good and lead to bad results because the fear will let the trader to make mistakes during trading and so this will lead to loses, the trader that trades without fear will not face problems during trading and will trade with relaxation and will get good results from the market and will make good money from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    We have to be confidence to trade in the forex market without fear to be successful in the market easily trading with fear is a reason to lose our hard earn money in the market so we have to be confidence to trade in the market without fear so that we can be successful easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    There is nothing we should be afraid of loss and profit are part of the market for us to make more profit and lose few times we need to make sure that we learn and develop a better strategy before trading in the live account that is when we can have the chance to make good money in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    There is nothing we should be afraid of loss and profit are part of the market for us to make more profit and lose few times we need to make sure that we learn and develop a better strategy before trading in the live account that is when we can have the chance to make good money in the market.
    We always follow our trading strategy for this purpose because if we are following it with good sense then it will helpful to increase our profits , we always develop a good strategy to start trading because in this way we can make perfect selection and which we get use in trading with more effective way .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    We must be confidence to trade in the forex market before we can have the chance to be successful trading in the forex market we cannot succeed in trading forex with fear we must have the confidence and can analyze the market very well before we can succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    In this business we must look to improve in forex and make the right proper means of trade. There is no means to fear in this trade and we should try as much to look on the means to make real trading in forex. No point to fear in this trade instead its nice we make decisions to improve and make sure we make proper plans that will give us proper success. For me no point to trade with fear but am confident enough to see I progress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Proper analysis give rest and confidence in your trade if you can analyze the trend maturely you will have a rest of mind and a lot of confidence because you are sure of your decision many are afraid to trade because they can't analyze the trend properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Fear in this business is one thing we need to overcome in our trade because it breaks you down and make you loose confidence in your trade. We must learn to trade with the right approach and seek on the means to avoid fear so we don't get on the means to loose out in this business. Forex is always good and for this good effort in learning will help see we make profitable success.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast