No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 30
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

I engage with the market with discipline and calm mind, I don't want to be such a trader that trades without making good calculations. I have fear I could loss my money to the market and at the same time I am making good analysis to avoid losing my money. when we have fear we trade with so much doubts but with confident we trade with positive mindset and attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I engage with the market with discipline and calm mind, I don't want to be such a trader that trades without making good calculations. I have fear I could loss my money to the market and at the same time I am making good analysis to avoid losing my money. when we have fear we trade with so much doubts but with confident we trade with positive mindset and attitude.
    You will then be able to become successful, because it is the attitude of being successful too be able to trade with the good analysis and calculations, if we fail to trade with such approach we will loss our money to the market. There is fear, we have to shake but in all we have to then do the right thing. Furthermore, most of us are scared of losing our money.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You will then be able to become successful, because it is the attitude of being successful too be able to trade with the good analysis and calculations, if we fail to trade with such approach we will loss our money to the market. There is fear, we have to shake but in all we have to then do the right thing. Furthermore, most of us are scared of losing our money.
    We don't need to trade with reckless approach because we have to always make sure that we are trading with the discipline and towards money and risk management, therefore the best thing is to demo trade, have the experience and still yet know that no one knows it all and we need to implement money and risk management in all trades we are taking.

trading need to be well managed if we wish to survive too. Many traders do not possess the capability for that but they are forcing their way in there. That makes trading got their own difficulty. Most traders do not able to know everything in the market so things just are not as easy as we thought them so we fear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Fear is one thing that could easily result to emotions that can easily lead to loss in this business. There is every need why we must avoid fear and put in good time to ensure we can have what it takes to make good earnings possible. I keep on working to deal with fear and my system helps me stay confident enough why I trade with a better risk management planning which is good.
    Yes my sister, you have gotten the best antidote to the issue of fear, wen a trader placed trade with high lot without considering the market condition then if the market do otherwise then fear comes in and this makes the trader uncomfortable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Engaging in fear truly could make trader to loose his money to the market, proper planning , patience and good discipline is a way of making oneself conveniently placing trade and have rest of mind after the trade with good success result of such trade.fear is fenced out when we trade with good calculation.

Absolutely right, Many cases of loss trades are caused by poor psychological control, so then many traders avoid short-term trading and scalping and then change to long term trading because psychological pressure will decrease while trading for the long term, but that's not entirely a solution, anyway. .. fear and trembling is not caused entirely by trading strategy even though I admit there is influence of trading strategy that we applied, but the biggest influence is from our psychological condition, and it can not be overcome only by changing our trading system, but it depends on our mindset, understanding, and experience.

Banned
    well if you fear you will get only loss ... like that quote is very much famous if you think positive you will get positive if you think negative your will get negative so always fell positive how ever education is also important before trading and education is based on every thing not only on stretchy :)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.
    You are right my brother , knowledge and understanding of Forex market gives courage to the traders here to trade without fear, failure to seek it is a problem,apart from this we have to be following rules of trading and be trading according to the market trend. then fear is removed.

Traing with fear is not a good thing for any trader, this is because with fear its very likely that we will be missing trades most of which may be profitable eventually. However to avoid fear when trading we need to have a clearly defined trading strategy that is profitable and that we trust probably after thorough testing of such strategy on demo accounts. When we have a strategy like this then fear may be significantly minimized when trading even during a draw down.

If i truly understand you,what you are saying is that you do not trade at all, if there are no sufficient reasons and signals to trade. I beleive this is the way of an expert or would be expert trader.A trader who has critically done his analysis has sufficient reasons and set up and signals to engage in a trade with well planned points of exits and entry.Having i just must trade atitude will mean traders will often find themselves in undesirable market conditions which ultimately results in losses.

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031 LastLast