No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 2
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    There is nothing actually to be afraid of the forex market is a risky business and we no loss and profit is part of the business we no without the confidence of trading we cannot trade and make money in this trade so all we need is confidence to trade in the market there is nothing to be afraid of.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    We should not fear because every business in life carries it's own risk and your ability to fear makes it looks more difficult for you to earn for yourself in this business. Fear is very bad and you should try to avoid depending on fear because this is not going to help you make success. What you should plan about is to improve well on this business and know how to make better provisions they will help you earn success. Good things don't come cheaply and hardwork is the key to stay successful.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    We should not fear because every business in life carries it's own risk and your ability to fear makes it looks more difficult for you to earn for yourself in this business. Fear is very bad and you should try to avoid depending on fear because this is not going to help you make success. What you should plan about is to improve well on this business and know how to make better provisions they will help you earn success. Good things don't come cheaply and hardwork is the key to stay successful.
    Well, not until you loss your whole money, one has to be careful not to be stupidly over confidence due to that will eat deep into your trading account and make you loss your money more and more. To avoid fear in forex trading, you basically need to learn and , practice and have a strategy that you trust based on the experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    There is nothing to be afraid of beside fear is one of the reasons why many forex traders lose their money so it's never safe to be afraid while trading forex, loss is already part of the market as profit is there to be earn too you shouldn't be afraid to trade always be confidence to do your trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    This is not the time to be afraid but the time to focus on the means to build your system so you can as well have that which can always give you reliable success in forex. We have nothing to shake about here and its necessary we make adequate planning that will sure see we improve good. We need to have great confidence that can also give us the best form of earnings when it's very right.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    This is not the time to be afraid but the time to focus on the means to build your system so you can as well have that which can always give you reliable success in forex. We have nothing to shake about here and its necessary we make adequate planning that will sure see we improve good. We need to have great confidence that can also give us the best form of earnings when it's very right.
    I think it is a good thing for trader to work well with strong mind because if we are not learning them well we face losses , we always make a system which we can trust and follow in trading so always make perfect plan we need to learn everything which increase our learning and we can make perfect trade .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Never trade in the forex market with fear be confidence to trade at all time, loss and profit are both part of the market and to make good money in the market we must be confidence to trade before we can make good money in the market if we trade with fear we will lose more than we earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    Confuse or shaking as you mentioned is very dangerous in Forex trading, Also fear from losses the one of big problems in trading, If we want to avoid those mistakes, we can practice more with by trading strategy and use proper money management, discipline by both we can overcome our shaking or fearing while trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    it is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. One is lack of knowledge and not understanding the trading concept we are making use of. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.
    Yes, this is what will remove fear from the heart when trader understand the trading concept, ready to sit down to learn on his own , discovered the reality in the business, that we can not be trading with the mind of luck but knowledge. then fear will be out as the trader is doing his analysis and trade along the trend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    There is nothing to be afraid of beside fear is one of the reasons why many forex traders lose their money so it's never safe to be afraid while trading forex, loss is already part of the market as profit is there to be earn too you shouldn't be afraid to trade always be confidence to do your trading.
    Yes there is nothing to afraid, but we have to note this that the only thing that can erase fear out of the mind is to have the idea of what we are doing. when there is confusion in mind about anything , no doubt , fear will set in, so we must work earnestly to have good knowledge to overcome fear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Surely, it is the confidence that trader have that can make him to be free of fear, this is the reason why we need to build this confidence, we find time to learn and increase our knowledge ready to be working to get to the level of the experts, then all doubt will be off and we have free mind to trade.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-14-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    the concept is like it, we have to keep stable psychologies and so we can minimize the risk from this thing, no fear and get ready to accept all the results with gracefully and because we have good awareness to trade safely with always minimize the risk with good calculation and analysis , but to get this levels is not an easy thing, we have to train ourselves and make sure that we can accept them with good mental

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast