No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Yeah, in beginning everyone of us have experienced this fear, and to control this fear we need to go a long way and get good trading experience. The very reason that we join Forex is we have faith in this business, but then we have to develop in the right way. In Forex we need a good strategy and risk management and then we can trade without fear.
    We can get over with the fear and other emotions if we have been able to learn and know the ways by which the trades can be done successfully. People who are in the business needs to know how the market works, this is a risky business and if we ain't got some good knowledge and learning then we will loss our money. Learning is the key to success so we have to be serious with that so we can eliminate the fear.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    We can get over with the fear and other emotions if we have been able to learn and know the ways by which the trades can be done successfully. People who are in the business needs to know how the market works, this is a risky business and if we ain't got some good knowledge and learning then we will loss our money. Learning is the key to success so we have to be serious with that so we can eliminate the fear.
    The best thing to do to manage or control our bad behaviours while we trade is by developing a good psychology management. In order to do so, we need couple time to relax and think about nothing but focus only to ourself. We must put aside any emotions that can increase our risks and use only things we may think we can use them later.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    forex is a risky business due to which traders have fear of lose money all the time because no one can predict the movement of the market 100% so they risk in their every trade and if you can not have confidence in yourself than it becomes you an account blower in just single wrong decision so try to confident about your strategy and earn a good money without any fear.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7
    it is a very risky market mostly trader practice with a confidence because they have no fear of lose money in demo account but when enter into real account they never become successful because they have a fear of lose money and close its position at wrong time and lose their profitable trade so first build confidence in yourself than start your trade in real account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend.
    Without fear, beginners wouldn't advance their stages better into good traders because they'd keep trading recklessly without even thinking about analyzing market using their strategy. Well, fear just enough for this situation because the rest of our journey we don't need it anymore as long as we realize the risk and know exactly what we're doing with our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    In forex trading , so many things are easier said than done and traders' trade histories are there to substantiate my claim. Despite the fact that every trader knows that market must be well analyzed before taking positions , majority of retail traders do not have the patience and discipline it takes to wait for the best trading set up before executing trades. As long as this factor is not overcome , there are so many things to fear in forex trading when you look at how risky forex trading is.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    In forex trading , so many things are easier said than done and traders' trade histories are there to substantiate my claim. Despite the fact that every trader knows that market must be well analyzed before taking positions , majority of retail traders do not have the patience and discipline it takes to wait for the best trading set up before executing trades. As long as this factor is not overcome , there are so many things to fear in forex trading when you look at how risky forex trading is.
    You are right, majority of retail traders do not have the patience to do a good analysis or to manage the risks well. In trading we have to use our abilities at the best we can so that our trading is well managed and meaningful. There is no single trader that can get success without being serious and without being able to use his knowledge with discipline.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    You are right, majority of retail traders do not have the patience to do a good analysis or to manage the risks well. In trading we have to use our abilities at the best we can so that our trading is well managed and meaningful. There is no single trader that can get success without being serious and without being able to use his knowledge with discipline.
    those majority sometime including me too when i was making mistakes. but this doesn't mean i don't have patience to trade, it's just i was way too reckless and trade by following my intuition. now i'll trade with more attention and never rush the market. i felt fear sometime but i won't let it happens for long because i know it will just give bad impact to my trading performance.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    those majority sometime including me too when i was making mistakes. but this doesn't mean i don't have patience to trade, it's just i was way too reckless and trade by following my intuition. now i'll trade with more attention and never rush the market. i felt fear sometime but i won't let it happens for long because i know it will just give bad impact to my trading performance.
    The mistakes is common with forex trading. but that could be a better solution to our problems when the mistakes has been noted actually. I have fear when I am trading and another thing is that I have the understanding that using stoploss has added limit to my risk. Therefore I take lesser risk and tight stoploss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The mistakes is common with forex trading. but that could be a better solution to our problems when the mistakes has been noted actually. I have fear when I am trading and another thing is that I have the understanding that using stoploss has added limit to my risk. Therefore I take lesser risk and tight stoploss.
    When it is related to the emotions type of mistakes then it will be hard to correct, in most cases when the trader has been addicted to it. For instance, when trader is addicted to over trading. Then it takes so much efforts to make the trader refrain from it. Gaining confident on the demo account could actually make us have less fear.

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast