No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 28
Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    When there is a margin call or stop out then the first thing to do is do self introspection. Why? because it is clear that you have made a mistake and the error has caused you to get a margin call so that makes you become like now. maybe, the time to do self introspection is fast or maybe just a week or less. Once you find the problem then all you have to do is evaluate the error into something that is true. after that then you can trade again.
    mate, some loses or problems will come up in front of us, whether we get losing, margin call and stop out, and all of them are indications for us where we still have the problem to analyze the market and manage the risk, then we can make them as point to back to evaluate the past or results to find some reasons behind them and fix, this is our obligation as traders who need to fix and minimize the mistakes as sources of loses then we can continue trading in the future with good quality

Quote Originally Posted by newcomer View Post
    mate, some loses or problems will come up in front of us, whether we get losing, margin call and stop out, and all of them are indications for us where we still have the problem to analyze the market and manage the risk, then we can make them as point to back to evaluate the past or results to find some reasons behind them and fix, this is our obligation as traders who need to fix and minimize the mistakes as sources of loses then we can continue trading in the future with good quality
    right, evaluate the past or results to find some reasons behind them and fix that's the point, because of the mistake is because of ourselves doing it and I think for a much better understanding in this market is how to do the proper analysis and good funding arrangement, because traders usually do this trade without regular and just want to profit as much.

in forex trading important to controling emotion. it is make profit for you, there is no shortcut for success, it is the only hard work + smart work + patience , which will make you successfull in all matters of life I think first step to success is eagerness of success and passion of learning and getting something in forex market,

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    right, evaluate the past or results to find some reasons behind them and fix that's the point, because of the mistake is because of ourselves doing it and I think for a much better understanding in this market is how to do the proper analysis and good funding arrangement, because traders usually do this trade without regular and just want to profit as much.
    Evaluation is good, it is for the good of our subsequent trades. The traders with the evaluation can do what is right after they have correct their mistakes. This is better than for traders to be afraid of the market. We have to try to know it better, this is the only way we can make money as we want without having fear.

Am working to see I make a good trade and avoid emotions in forex. It's necessary that traders must work hard to ensure that they can make good trade for themselves which is important. I do not fear about this business but my goals in this trading is to see I can make it once it's time. Forex is a good business and my very plans is to see I make it and enjoy more profitable trade once it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by laregunung View Post
    in forex trading important to controling emotion. it is make profit for you, there is no shortcut for success, it is the only hard work + smart work + patience , which will make you successfull in all matters of life I think first step to success is eagerness of success and passion of learning and getting something in forex market,
    We know this action and reaction chain right after we felt the situation and finally able to avoid it in our next trade. For those who have never feel the fear of trading must never be experienced this and got no clue about emotional controls and its importance. Unless we got enough experience in this trading, such fear is not really important matter to worry about because we will always trading with good money management and trading plan.

when we enter into the real account than we have a fear of lose money which can be minimize when we can practice in demo account to get experience and deep knowledge about the market so when we find out our mistakes and avoid it and improve yourself than we build confidence in yourself which can help us in trading with real account and earn good income without fear.

mostly a newbie becomes losers in this market due to fear of lose money because when he enter into market he can not handle risk and can stop the trade at the wrong time and face lose so self confidence is also matter to make progress in this market which you should obtained from demo account and improve yourself by gain experience.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by jams View Post
    mostly a newbie becomes losers in this market due to fear of lose money because when he enter into market he can not handle risk and can stop the trade at the wrong time and face lose so self confidence is also matter to make progress in this market which you should obtained from demo account and improve yourself by gain experience.
    feel fear to loses the money at the market is a normal thing, but when they sink deeply in this situations then hard for them to get the solution to solve it , they will not get the chances to book the profit from trading forex, and even just make more losing because of this,
    the problems may caused by less confidence or lack of knowledge and skill or something else which trigger them to put themselves at this position
    as solution, they have take more time to practice and learn deeply, get the confidence back and start trading with good ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    We know this action and reaction chain right after we felt the situation and finally able to avoid it in our next trade. For those who have never feel the fear of trading must never be experienced this and got no clue about emotional controls and its importance. Unless we got enough experience in this trading, such fear is not really important matter to worry about because we will always trading with good money management and trading plan.
    Yeah, in beginning everyone of us have experienced this fear, and to control this fear we need to go a long way and get good trading experience. The very reason that we join Forex is we have faith in this business, but then we have to develop in the right way. In Forex we need a good strategy and risk management and then we can trade without fear.

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast