No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 27
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Trader
    In forex trading, before we can make money from the market we need to be able to have traded with good discipline and practice the strategy we prefer to make use of. I keep on working to deal with fear and my system helps me stay confident enough why I trade with a better risk management planning which is good, we need to learn how to control it, make sure that we understand for what we are doing for fruitful results.

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    it is normal to feel fear about this business because of loses, but, if we take a look to other side that we get the chances to make profit and even get the success and if only have mastered this business well, then keep practicing will build our mental and understand to control this thing, then we can get the way to trade and make profit from it
    so this is a normal thing for all of us to feel fear and now how can we control this with well then we enter the market with clear mindset
    When there is a margin call or stop out then the first thing to do is do self introspection. Why? because it is clear that you have made a mistake and the error has caused you to get a margin call so that makes you become like now. maybe, the time to do self introspection is fast or maybe just a week or less. Once you find the problem then all you have to do is evaluate the error into something that is true. after that then you can trade again.

Well, we don't need to have any fear but then we need to know that the fear will come naturally as so long as we have not been doing the right thing. We will always have that fear, but when we start doing the right thing we can control the fear we have. I like trading with good money risk and management because I know my concept is not perfect.

Banned
    I do have fear with forex trading but now that I have learned all those have come down, because I can not make a good trading decisions and I know that if I loss my money in forex trading it will always be because I don't follow good money and risk management as I trade. Have fear but know how to get the right thing done.

Banned
    Trading is all about having confidence in what you are doing. If you come to the market with Fear the markets will eat you alive. The only to be confident in what you are doing if you have prepared. You have gained the necessary knowledge needed to profitably trade the markets and you have a acquired the patience and discipline needed.

Trader
    There is no need for you to be afraid of anything here, because if you trade this business with understanding you will be able to make good money from this business. One thing you need to do for yourself in this business so as to ensure success here, is that you should try as much as possible to take fear away from your trade.

Banned
    The fear of losing money will prevent us from making money and it will make us lose our investment easily, if really we want to trade and make money we need get rid of fear and be discipline to trade because without discipline we cannot succeed in trading forex, fear should be avoided cause it's a bad emotion.

No shaking no fear can take place in our business if we are working with discipline,discipline in forex trading is most important to make profitable trades. forex markets are risky and unstable. Therefore, forex traders should maintain intelligent discipline with every trade in the risky forex market. discipline constantly directs traders to try and trade profitable in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Well, we don't need to have any fear but then we need to know that the fear will come naturally as so long as we have not been doing the right thing. We will always have that fear, but when we start doing the right thing we can control the fear we have. I like trading with good money risk and management because I know my concept is not perfect.
    By using good money management and low risk then of course will make you always persist in every trade. but, because the risks are low then automatically the level of profitability was also low. that way you should receive a little result from your efforts. not everyone likes a little result but if you are patient enough then you can develop your trading slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Obviously, fear can impress us easily as we had no activities or experience in forex trading. This is good to know what is harmful and what is blessing for forex. All other forums about forex related is the very best store room of practical knowledge because who is involved in live trading they express their view about forex. Fear definitely bad for professional trading. Actually, our decent practical knowledge can control fear and any mental disaster activities so we should focus our knowledge primarily.
    Last edited by ict2014; 10-31-2017 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast