No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 21
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 309

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,938
    Fear should be removed if you want to make money in the market, because fear is actually a good reason for us to lose money we must be confidence to trade in the market before we will be able to make money if we are not confidence to trade but think that fear is what we need to make money we will failure more than we even expected.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Quote Originally Posted by freebird View Post
    Fear should be removed if you want to make money in the market, because fear is actually a good reason for us to lose money we must be confidence to trade in the market before we will be able to make money if we are not confidence to trade but think that fear is what we need to make money we will failure more than we even expected.
    With fear and bad behavior a trader will never will get success we have to manage our trade perfectly with learning and with best way of experience we always have to make it sure we are working here for success , we can manage our trade and will remove the factor of fear and we will gain profits simply .

  3. #203
    Trader Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,618
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading
    people fear something they see and don't understand. but if they understand about it and know how things really works, we'd do anything with confidence and strong beliefs that we'll be success. this is also good to motivate people who lose their hope and don't want to carry on trying more and more. it's really hard to build such strong psychology because most people tend to quit this business once they lost their money for their first time.

  4. #204
    I don't have fear when trading, although, we can loss our money in the business, but one important thing about forex trading business is that the more learning the more money. Therefore it means that the more we have demo traded, in a nutshell it boasts our confident and takes off the fear.

  5. #205
    when you start forex it may be possible that you have fear about losing money but when you start forex trading in demo account you must build confidence in yourself to take it as a good way and become it profitable for your earning. here you need to get experience and make better trading which involves less risk.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    578
    Quote Originally Posted by alice View Post
    when you start forex it may be possible that you have fear about losing money but when you start forex trading in demo account you must build confidence in yourself to take it as a good way and become it profitable for your earning. here you need to get experience and make better trading which involves less risk.
    Ear of fear is not start with when we are newly because at that time we have no idea about it how we make trade and risk which is involve as we time spend more and more that will give us more learning and will provide us better trade results , we have to get positive experience in this way to work without fear there is no other chance for success .

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    517
    It is much easily said than done. But I will like to make it clear to us that there are some cause of fear of which if we don't face and resolve then we will keep on having that fear when trading. As soon as we understand our trading concept and rules then we can succeed and trade without fear.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,388
    Actually some times there is the fear of losing. Sometimes there is that little gut feelings telling us not to take that trade. You know that is fear. No matter how brave we pretend to be in forex trading if we are not carefully managing our money as we should we will loss out money in huge amount.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I don't have fear when trading, although, we can loss our money in the business, but one important thing about forex trading business is that the more learning the more money. Therefore it means that the more we have demo traded, in a nutshell it boasts our confident and takes off the fear.
    dear friend, for this, you have good point to control the emotion then you have no fear during in the market, that will make you feel easy to analyze the market and decide for making position in the market, that is really good situations for traders where they understand with all consequences and how to accept them without involve the emotion. but make sure that our good mental is supported with good knowledge and skill and then the results is good for us

  10. #210
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    fear in forex will not lead to making of money but it will lead to loss of the money, the trader needs to have good trading skills and experience as this will decrease the fear and the trader will trust himself and so this will affect on his trading and makes it better and profitable, also the trader that trades with money management and stop loss will not be fearful.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •