No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 13
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Fear is one thing that could easily result to emotions that can easily lead to loss in this business. There is every need why we must avoid fear and put in good time to ensure we can have what it takes to make good earnings possible. I keep on working to deal with fear and my system helps me stay confident enough why I trade with a better risk management planning which is good.
    really fearing from loss is a difficult feeling you can avoid because of it's an innate in ourselves . but with practice and working by risk management you can set a stop loss that you afford . shaking, It is a symptom of fear. But if you rely on a good analysis this will increase your courage in trading . I think that fear in this market will miss you precious opportunities and very profitable . so be brave and fight the problem .

In trading when the market is too fast and curve moves too much faster then you should realize that it has a high risk involved in it and you should be aware of that you may loose the capital in that case but i think if you really know about trends then you should use skills and start trading while the faster moving curve but do not make more then 15 tp 30% of your capital at risk.

Traders said the learning always and gain experience through study or experience of past and he has to plan strategy Nahjh and therefore his confidence even in the case of loss and not to imitate others and maintenance plan, if by any Akhtaadm wait for the existence of moments of the gain after it learning and practice to gain experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman1 View Post
    In trading when the market is too fast and curve moves too much faster then you should realize that it has a high risk involved in it and you should be aware of that you may loose the capital in that case but i think if you really know about trends then you should use skills and start trading while the faster moving curve but do not make more then 15 tp 30% of your capital at risk.
    I think so , But as fact confident attitudes are not always present in traders , but at least traders must be able to build that attitude to be present in him. So traders should know if the confident attitude that can lead traders to success because not about a good technical or best strategy that makes traders can achieve consistent profit but the positive attitude of self trader like confident and consequently that will make traders can reach the peak of success.

Keep in mind that Mental and psychological is the main key in running forex trading . if not able to control them then this is the toughest problem for a trader who was doing forex trading. a lot of destruction of traders career due to mental and psychological easily to down condition them make the trader be fear , anxiety and miss confident
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis
    Such fear would only come to people whenever they see their plans not working as they wish. At first, they might think that they were not panic to see their plan's working even the plan is horrifying. But until then, when they see such plans were all wrong, they will start this fear and it will consume our confidence and the skills we have. It is easy to say to people that we do not have to be fear, but in real world, I must admit it is very hard to do that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Such fear would only come to people whenever they see their plans not working as they wish. At first, they might think that they were not panic to see their plan's working even the plan is horrifying. But until then, when they see such plans were all wrong, they will start this fear and it will consume our confidence and the skills we have. It is easy to say to people that we do not have to be fear, but in real world, I must admit it is very hard to do that.
    If a trader is disciplined with the way he or she trades then I am sure there will be no much fear, because the fear comes when we are not doing the right thing, when we have taken so much risk as we trade, I don't take so much risk as I trade, so I take minimum risk and then wait for the market to actually give to me the result I am waiting for.

I don't see the need to fear since our intention is nothing more but to make good profits from forex. All the goals in this business is to see we maintain success and good if we take learning seriously. Forex is good and better plan in managing our trade will help us stay successful in forex. Forex is good and better management will help us improve good if we manage our trading much more better.

[lang=id]Traders will gonna need to see whether their own mental will hold out in here or not on that case. Some traders will not have the mentality to trade since they are filled with fears since they do not understand the market and the trade. This is something common we might see on the market for most of the time.[/lang]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I don't see the need to fear since our intention is nothing more but to make good profits from forex. All the goals in this business is to see we maintain success and good if we take learning seriously. Forex is good and better plan in managing our trade will help us stay successful in forex. Forex is good and better management will help us improve good if we manage our trading much more better.
    yes our goal in this market is a maintain success . to avoid fearing we must depend on ourself 100% and be brave . if we calculate what we afford to lose . then we will be encourage to enter to transaction . here is the importance of risk and money management do you calculation then let the market what it wants . in this position you will not be affraid from call margin or stop loss

We need to show a better confidence level in our trade and realize why we should develop the needed strategy that will of course help us to develop well in forex. It's very necessary we do not fear and its good we take out better time to improve ourselves in the right level to be successful. It's always necessary we develop more and we must keep working hard to seek profitable knowledge which will help us improve for good. We do not need to fear but make absolute better plans that will give us a great option to make reliable trade.

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast