No shaking, Ho fear! - Page 12
Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: No shaking, Ho fear!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

No shaking, Ho fear!

Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-10-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If you have no confidence in trading forex you cannot be successful there is no essence for trading in the market if the only thing you have in mind is fear because fear will only make you lose money you be able to make money you must get rid of your fear and be confidence to trade in the market that is when you can trade forex properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Hello my people, I wish I share this with you all in the forum, recently I discovered that there is nothing to fear in Forex trading, we only need to stay calm and get things right in our style of trading , once this is settled it would be easier to do our analysis , placing our trade without fear, in the past I just trade and with "I just must trade altitude" but now I am so disciplined to make sure I see a good set up and high probability trade with high degree of winning before joining a trend. Friends,I think this is right?proper analysis gives trader rest of mind after holding a position.Therefore I am now having rest after placing my trade.I avoided I just must trade syndrome. What do you see to this Mate?
    That is true. You can trade as much as you want in demo account to remove your fear. Its not a hard thing. Just keep trading. The more you trade the more you will learn and the more your fear about forex will be gone. Nothing to worry about. Just keep practicing. Practice makes a man perfect. So keep practicing in order to remove your fear regarding trading. Do not jump into real before you become expert in demo. This is a suggestion.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Fear should not be allowed to control us we are human we have control over all this things just that we don't want to that is why our emotions keep affecting our trade, fear is an emotion that will make us lose our money, we are afraid of losing our capital instead of us being confidence to trade in the market that is the main reason we fail many of the time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    it is true that if you face loss in the beginning than you suffer in complex in your trading strategy. due to this fear sometime you stop your profitable trade in wrong time and face loss consistently. it is very necessary that first learn properly than start your trading business with full of confidence. we build confidence by doing trade in demo account if your skill is strong than you will win definitely from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The kind of traders who will probably trade with no fear are those who has learned, those who has really got to understand the market. being that I have learned and I know how the market works, I know that I can only make money and succeed depending on how good I have been able to learn the business. I don't have fear , but I know I could loss my money when I have done the wrong trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is very difficult business and risky too but that doesn't mean that we should be afraid of losing money in the market, fear to lose will actually make us money lose that is the reason why many forex traders to lose their money, don't be afraid to trade you should learn and understand how this business work and be confidence before yoy can succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    confidence is needed in trading for we should already know how much we stand to lose just in case the trade goes in the wrong direction for we have place a stop loss that we are comfortable with so i always tell my self that the worst that can happen to my account is just a small stop out so i never fear

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Shaking will happen only when we do not know risk and the direction of the market. Once we know about it, we will need to learn more and more before we will make a decision as a trader. That will surely become a great help for us in the coming future as well. Traders that do not fear will not learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    If you ask me there is no reason we should be afraid of losing money forex is risky business you should prepare yourself well before you trade that is what we need to do before trading in the market and you will be confidence to trade in the market, lack of knowledge is the cause of fear in trading because you are not sure of what you are doing, if you want to be confidence in your trading you should learn before trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    In the early years of one's Forex trading career , desire to make huge profits withing a very short time is always at the peak and one might not even bother about the effect of taking higher risks on the account and that is why most traders lose their accounts almost every week .As at then , there were so many to fear but as time progresses. All which we need to do is to be serious with learning. Evidently, no one gets perfect for we will still loss some but if our skills is strong we will win more.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast