metatrader 4 vs webtrader

Thread: metatrader 4 vs webtrader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 11

Talking metatrader 4 vs webtrader

mt4 platform is the center of operations of the forex market. But some brokers are currently offering the ability to operate through the internet. I think that operate through the internet is insecure and also very dependent on the connection speed. for this reason I prefer to download the platform and operate there. what is your preference?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I am also a better use of MT4 WebTrader. MT4 has light internet access, while WebTrader very much consuming internet access. WebTrader also consume a lot of CPU usage to make our computer's performance will be slower, even can also cause a shutdown without confirmation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The web trading is not good in any way to be, i just always ignore it in my trading because it will not amke me a good trader. But the mt4 trading is always helping me with all the nice indicators that i want. It is also better that you use the mt4 trading version because of the fact that it is already on the computer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If it were to be this, i will say that it is good that traders use mt4 than the webtrader, the web trader system is too respective of the web and the n9ost of the internet of the web, this ma not initialize if the trader is not using a good internet connection, but the mt4 is not like that, it is always ready itself.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Any day any time I'll prefer to use the meta trading platform hence you can have a clearer view on how the price is reacting or its direction, and also you can apply your indicators, but compared to the web trader where all you can do is to execute your orders, and as you said if your internet speed is low you can bearly execute your orders in the currency market, so I prefer the meta trader platform compared to the web trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have experienced that MT4 trading platform is much easier than web trading, I think web trading is specially designed for those who are on travel and using other's computer or trading through mobile.
    because I have seen I get more comfortable and can see many charts at a time and can see number of currency pair clearly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Actually I don't have much better idea about web trader I never followed any we trader till now I only heard about that for now I am doing trading with meta trader 4 software i think meta trader 4 software is better than web trader so I not want to use web trader for now

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i did not use web trader before and so i can not be able to talk about it, but i think the meta trader is good and enough for me and i will not try another platform, but i think that webtrader is good option too and it is tested by many traders so i should if they can talk about it and their experience with it during trading.

Not allowed!