Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hi everyone in the forum, I which I share this with mates, after many years of experience in the trading , I still discover there are more to learn in the business,there is simple thing that set me in motion recently, I have place trade and I started to be watching the result or my trade , with time , i discover the system off itself to protect the battery( hibernate) but when I reactivate the system , I was able to see only trade I placed at the lower bar but not the candlesticks charts,I try a lot without success,I quickly called my mentor on phone for help , he ask me to relaunch the platform ,which I did many time without success

SOLUTION:alas! the problem solve when I go to "create a new chart" just beside file on the left side of the platform of trade and pick the pairs i was trading and relunch it one by one, then I was able to see the charts again
    please friend has it ever happen to you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-03-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience
    Yes learning in any business even not only in this business of Forex trading need continuous practicing,the more one is practicing the better he becomes in such a business,and the more the profit would be , great success comes through learning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    when you become a profitable trader, you will be able to make profitable trades than losing trades but a good idea is not to just trade alone and forget about learning more and improving your strategy and also your earnings, even learning is always very easy when you are already profitable because you have already have a lot of experience and you will know what will work and what will not work
    Yes brother , profitable traders are good in analysis and most of the setup trade do work well , but this is not easily achieve unless with constant practice and updating oneself in the knowledge and experience of trading.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637