Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hi everyone in the forum, I which I share this with mates, after many years of experience in the trading , I still discover there are more to learn in the business,there is simple thing that set me in motion recently, I have place trade and I started to be watching the result or my trade , with time , i discover the system off itself to protect the battery( hibernate) but when I reactivate the system , I was able to see only trade I placed at the lower bar but not the candlesticks charts,I try a lot without success,I quickly called my mentor on phone for help , he ask me to relaunch the platform ,which I did many time without success

SOLUTION:alas! the problem solve when I go to "create a new chart" just beside file on the left side of the platform of trade and pick the pairs i was trading and relunch it one by one, then I was able to see the charts again
    please friend has it ever happen to you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-03-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience
    Learning in forex trading is a consistent thing, no one can really say they have been able to learn it all in the market. As a trader we keep on learning and improving, on through that means are we going to be able face the challenges and come out a successful trade due to success is not something that could be completed in a day.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    when you become a profitable trader, you will be able to make profitable trades than losing trades but a good idea is not to just trade alone and forget about learning more and improving your strategy and also your earnings, even learning is always very easy when you are already profitable because you have already have a lot of experience and you will know what will work and what will not work

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Definitely this is the beauty of this market that everyone is equal in terms of learning because all the time there is some room of knowing something new in this market and this is so great and its nature that even those people who consider themselves professionals and who think that they are successful even those people need to learn something new everyday and such is the dynamic nature of this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    Definitely this is the beauty of this market that everyone is equal in terms of learning because all the time there is some room of knowing something new in this market and this is so great and its nature that even those people who consider themselves professionals and who think that they are successful even those people need to learn something new everyday and such is the dynamic nature of this market.
    Depending on how we learn in the market that will determine on how successful we will become as a forex trader. that is the more reason why it is needed to keep on learning. Because without learning you will not literally be able to know how to follow the market and mostly you will loss your money. Ultimately the challenges will make us though and better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes, in forex business we see different challenges in the form of market ups and downs. Main challenge in forex business to place any trade for gaining profit. Also if we want to learn about the forex business then this learning never end at the till of our death. So learning is never end in forex business. So forex business is online money making business for good challenge. So our past is lesson and our future is challenge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Each day with it own challenges learning never ends, this is very true because everyday we face different challenges in the market if we don't continue to learn how to trade we can never get to understand how make money from the market daily learning never end we must learn to trade if we want trading to be easy each and every day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Each day with it own challenges learning never ends, this is very true because everyday we face different challenges in the market if we don't continue to learn how to trade we can never get to understand how make money from the market daily learning never end we must learn to trade if we want trading to be easy each and every day.
    We learn at all days and gradually we will become better thus, the best thing we need to do is to have a trading journal where we take down what we have done in the market from time to time. The daily learning in forex trading will really help us improve and then we can really make consistent profits from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Forex trading might be challenging but at the same time profitable and promising. We can become so much profitable from the business in as much as we have built the needed skills. Therefore we need to be precise on what we want and take the challenges properly, if we take up the challenges and be determined we will be able to succeed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast