Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends
Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hi everyone in the forum, I which I share this with mates, after many years of experience in the trading , I still discover there are more to learn in the business,there is simple thing that set me in motion recently, I have place trade and I started to be watching the result or my trade , with time , i discover the system off itself to protect the battery( hibernate) but when I reactivate the system , I was able to see only trade I placed at the lower bar but not the candlesticks charts,I try a lot without success,I quickly called my mentor on phone for help , he ask me to relaunch the platform ,which I did many time without success

SOLUTION:alas! the problem solve when I go to "create a new chart" just beside file on the left side of the platform of trade and pick the pairs i was trading and relunch it one by one, then I was able to see the charts again
    please friend has it ever happen to you?
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-03-2017 at 01:21 AM.

That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience
    Learning in forex trading is a consistent thing, no one can really say they have been able to learn it all in the market. As a trader we keep on learning and improving, on through that means are we going to be able face the challenges and come out a successful trade due to success is not something that could be completed in a day.

when you become a profitable trader, you will be able to make profitable trades than losing trades but a good idea is not to just trade alone and forget about learning more and improving your strategy and also your earnings, even learning is always very easy when you are already profitable because you have already have a lot of experience and you will know what will work and what will not work
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    when you become a profitable trader, you will be able to make profitable trades than losing trades but a good idea is not to just trade alone and forget about learning more and improving your strategy and also your earnings, even learning is always very easy when you are already profitable because you have already have a lot of experience and you will know what will work and what will not work
    learning is never end everyday in your life you get a new thing to learn in your whole life if you have learn all thing about the market then it will be profitable for you in your whole life and also good for your business, every works you want to do if you know about that well and have good experience about that then you can do it very easily .

I strongly believe that. Learning about forex never ends. You can not finish the learning about forex. Forex is like sea from where you won't be able to gain knowledge or skill so easily. To become successful and to sustain your earning you must not stop learning and practicing. A good trader never , ever stops his learning. He continues his learning, practicing with his daily trading. Not just that he also trades in demo account to test new, new trading strategy.
    Don't loss you hope.

Banned
    if you want to learn then you can improve your skills day by day it is better for your business , its all depend on you how we want to learn from this market. because without learning you will not literally be able to know how to follow the market and mostly you will loss your money . ultimately the challenges will make us though and better.

Yes brother , profitable traders are good in analysis and most of the setup trade do work well , but this is not easily achieve unless with constant practice and updating oneself in the knowledge and experience of trading.

Thanks so much , trader need to be consistently practice in the business, more practice more knowledge and this would lead to more earning and success in trading, improvement really comes through ready mind to work and lean.

This is not what trader can acquire in a day but with series of learning and experience build over a long period of time is what bringing about this,and therefore trader must be ready for such activities o learning and gaining experience through constant practice .

Page 1 of 37 1234511 ... LastLast