Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends - Page 3
Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hi everyone in the forum, I which I share this with mates, after many years of experience in the trading , I still discover there are more to learn in the business,there is simple thing that set me in motion recently, I have place trade and I started to be watching the result or my trade , with time , i discover the system off itself to protect the battery( hibernate) but when I reactivate the system , I was able to see only trade I placed at the lower bar but not the candlesticks charts,I try a lot without success,I quickly called my mentor on phone for help , he ask me to relaunch the platform ,which I did many time without success

SOLUTION:alas! the problem solve when I go to "create a new chart" just beside file on the left side of the platform of trade and pick the pairs i was trading and relunch it one by one, then I was able to see the charts again
    please friend has it ever happen to you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-03-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Each day has it own challenges even in the life we are living each day has it own challenges that is why the forex market is not different at all, each trading day has it own challenges but if we can overcome this challenges we can make big money but it by experience and knowledge we can survive this challenges.
    [lang=id]What we should learn is the information about market, such as ongoing news events and currency's value price. That is what we should increase more and more because we trade by following market and market move by following news which triggers big players to open huge transactions. This is the challenge since the information always updated every day with new things. If we do not do more learning, then we will mostly left behind.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    That is to tell you that learning in forex is a continuous exercise and this is a food for though for the serious minded forex traders. Every day in forex trading career presents to us good opportunity to learn new things and we must be ready to learn from ourselves most especially from the way we trade and from our mistakes. When you make a discovery through this process, it is always a long lasting experience
    Yes my brother, the discovery we made ourselves in the course of trading is a long lasting experience, adding good knowledge that will help trader to be able to perform in the business, it is better than those we even learn from others, this is the more reason that when we face any challenge in the business we need to struggle to get the problem solved in different approach till we get the final solution.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Yeah sure our learning is never ended ever in forex trading because forex trading is a business in which daily many new things are happen which are really important for us. When we are updates all information about forex then its easy for us to find any pair weakness or strong in future. Our learning is never end in forex because we need very day learning in forex to get daily profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Each day have comes with new challenge with us because every day forex is move new moves. Some time its follow the previous day trend but some time its changed its previous day trend. This is change its trend any time. So we must need very care when we work on forex and trade with tight stop loss and use every time trailing stop to protect our profit and fixed our profit with market movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Yeah sure every day is start with something new and different. Today I work on forex and find that any thing is happen any time because Pound is not break the level of 1.3056 from last 6 weeks but today its break that point and make a new high. This is really important thing we must need to know. We must need enter into a trade when we know its can break now in third attempt.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    The forex market is a very risky business if we want to be successful trading in this market we must be serious to trade in the market at all time everyday with it's own challenges that's why we need to be careful in trading and be very serious as well so that we can make the right decision at all time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Forex trading is a risky and difficult because where we face difference challenges everyday but as a good trader who understand the market you will be able to overcome every challenges and make good money, every is either you make or lose money so if you develop a good strategy it possible for you to make more than you loss everyday.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Every day in market we face different situation which is deffer from previous day so if we are not making perfect learning and update our trading ideas then we face losses due to our bad strategy we always need proper learning about trade and we can make perfect plan in which we get use them secure results in fast time .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Challenges is part of every days life and we must see learning as a constant thing in life. For us to make progress in this business we will have to make adequate planning to ensure we learn and make progress all the time. Learning is very good and one good thing we need to keep improving on is proper learning. We seek for knowledge and we should learn on how to make the best trading for ourselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    We shouldn't trade without the expectations of challenges we should expect challenges because this is a business that's very risky before we make money we must pass through challenges we must learn from our challenges before we can understand this business properly.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast