Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Hi everyone in the forum, I which I share this with mates, after many years of experience in the trading , I still discover there are more to learn in the business,there is simple thing that set me in motion recently, I have place trade and I started to be watching the result or my trade , with time , i discover the system off itself to protect the battery( hibernate) but when I reactivate the system , I was able to see only trade I placed at the lower bar but not the candlesticks charts,I try a lot without success,I quickly called my mentor on phone for help , he ask me to relaunch the platform ,which I did many time without success

SOLUTION:alas! the problem solve when I go to "create a new chart" just beside file on the left side of the platform of trade and pick the pairs i was trading and relunch it one by one, then I was able to see the charts again
    please friend has it ever happen to you?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by famousfx; 07-03-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Forex traders gets to have their challenges always and the truth is that we must work to overcome this challenge and learn well for ourselves. When it comes to learning, it's something that never ends and we must do everything possible to see we can learn well and have the proper opportunity to develop our skills in the right measure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Learning process never end i think it is also a positive thing for us to make perfect trade as we learn more we can make perfect trade as well , we need learning more for the sake of big profits it is the trader choice if he want to get big profits then we need to learn about them well and we take big profits .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    there is no ending for learning and practicing, we have to take the time for this and as the way to get the ability to follow the market, because forex trading is a dynamic business and means that time by time we should learn it before make decision, of course, we can increase the skill time by time, till the time we understand to do a good thing in the market
    and even for the experts, they need to keep practicing regulary to keep sharper their mind to think and analyze the market and so they can stand in profit consistently

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    I would say that though you migh thus have a trading strategy, but something you should know is that all trading strategy have the challenges that you will really face. In trading, I have learned that trading will be a better business if traders are disciplined enough to follow it. The challenges thus makes us better and makes us trade profitably each passing day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the learning will never end and each trade is a challenge for the trader because the trader may face different situation during trading and so the trader will be able to get more experience and will learn more and more, and so this will improve his trading and the trader will be able to make more effective trading and the trader makes money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the learning will never end and each trade is a challenge for the trader because the trader may face different situation during trading and so the trader will be able to get more experience and will learn more and more, and so this will improve his trading and the trader will be able to make more effective trading and the trader makes money.
    It's good to know that when it comes to learning, it's something that is very much needed in forex. It never ends and we get to improve everyday in forex with proper learning and prosper means of a great trade. There is always a challenge in this business and learning is really going to help us improve more to make better trade. Forex is profitable and if we can learn in the best method, we can enjoy better promising trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Each day has it own challenges even in the life we are living each day has it own challenges that is why the forex market is not different at all, each trading day has it own challenges but if we can overcome this challenges we can make big money but it by experience and knowledge we can survive this challenges.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    There are some people who come to think that they have learnt everything that is needed to make money and now they do not need to learn everything anymore but it is turned down by the fact that the forex market is like an organism which is going to change its situation and position and shape all the time and this process is perpetual for this reason you have to learn something new everyday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex is challenging business but if we continuesly learn how to trade everyday challenge will be in our favor trading is very difficult and risky business if we don't do the right thing before trading we will lose a lot of money that's why we have to learn and master all about the market first before trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelv View Post
    Each day has it own challenges even in the life we are living each day has it own challenges that is why the forex market is not different at all, each trading day has it own challenges but if we can overcome this challenges we can make big money but it by experience and knowledge we can survive this challenges.
    This is the risky forex business we are talking about, this is not what will not be bringing challenges to traders, it is the trader that have the good skills to trade and have the mindset of success that can make something good from the business. We have to have the experience that will be the correct pointer to the good decision for us.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast