Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends - Page 11
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Each day with its own challenges, learning never ends

Every day we always learn in this market and because every day the price gives different movements and every day we always do the analysis and if you are a daily trader, but this will be an experience for traders and will educate traders to be able to perform better analysis Again, yes we are traders we will always learn here..

As a trader everyday comes with its own challenges in the forex market because the market tend to test our trading system thereby exposing it's flaws, constant trading in the market helps us to keep updating our trading skills and improving on our analytical skills while we focus on money management policy. No trader can survive in this business for a long time without employing the necessary skills of balancing their trading system with money management.

I fully endorse this statement that learning never ends if you are too much experienced person, You just need to focus on enhancement of you knowledge instead of too much believing in your self you might be on the wrong way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauman1 View Post
    I fully endorse this statement that learning never ends if you are too much experienced person, You just need to focus on enhancement of you knowledge instead of too much believing in your self you might be on the wrong way
    But there shall come a stage in forex trading when if the trader has been able to keep consistent learning they get to keep on make money and as the learning increases the more money they be able to make. The learning in forex trading business never ends and those who are open to learning more gets more success.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisefx View Post
    Learning ends when you get to consistency in profits.At this stage it is very possible to make profit on a regular basis and this can be easily shaken if you try learning another thing at this point.there are so many vices in the market and any new one you introduce at this stage could easily bring you into another round of confusion.
    And to be able to make a consistent profit then traders need a lot of time here and keep learning, read articles from successful traders they take more than five years and even ten years to master this business and become a professional trader and have a fixed income from forex. So for now studying is for sure and to increase knowledge..

Yeah this is true that every day we will face many new challenges which we face in forex trading because many new things are happen in this market every day and new news dare is released every day on this market which is cause the market movement every day. We must need evaluate the market price and make analysis of it to make money in forex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wangi View Post
    Yeah this is true that every day we will face many new challenges which we face in forex trading because many new things are happen in this market every day and new news dare is released every day on this market which is cause the market movement every day. We must need evaluate the market price and make analysis of it to make money in forex.
    Life is a journey and each day comes new story and experience, when one is been able to see the forex trading market like that I am sure it will really help. One has to apparently take to the demo trading account first so that they can gain the knowledge they need to be able to face the challenges. People have done it, so therefore you and I can as well.

Banned
    In forex trading learning is the only thing that can save us and those who want to succeed, the challenges is a form for us to be strong enough and be able to make money from the market. There has been so many people who has not been able to make a dime in the market, they don't face the challenge, evidently we need to learn from the challenge and get to be a good trader and precise with that we want from the market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Life is a journey and each day comes new story and experience, when one is been able to see the forex trading market like that I am sure it will really help. One has to apparently take to the demo trading account first so that they can gain the knowledge they need to be able to face the challenges. People have done it, so therefore you and I can as well.
    right, this is a long journey and we meet varies stories time by time and should be learned with well and if want to pass them with well too, and the experiences become the best teacher for us when we accept and evaluate them properly then we know how to minimize the mistakes and take the right line to follow the market, there is no ending for learning and practicng, both of them become the keys for us to have the ability to survive in this business and even get the success

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    right, this is a long journey and we meet varies stories time by time and should be learned with well and if want to pass them with well too, and the experiences become the best teacher for us when we accept and evaluate them properly then we know how to minimize the mistakes and take the right line to follow the market, there is no ending for learning and practicng, both of them become the keys for us to have the ability to survive in this business and even get the success
    They make us ready and eager to make money any one who knows and understand the market will make money from the market. I accept the challenge and I have been able to learn various ways by which I can control the lose understand much better on how the market works. have the practical understanding from the demo account that can get us prepared for the success.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast