What type of account to choose? - Page 2
Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What type of account to choose?

i have two account under this broker one is pro -cent and another one is fix - cent but i am trading with fix - cent because spread is stable but on the pro - cent account spread is unstable.

Trader
    Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    cozard007, Another case with me, however I would choose the fixed-cent, the reason being that I only have a small capital so that I made cent account ​​, other than that I chose because I think the fix to spread will not change so suitable for me in setting the use of EA
    Choosing the right account type all depends on the availability of capital willing to invest,for me I would say thay if you have bellow 100$ cent account would be advisable,while if you have 100-500 $ standard account would be ideal and for those who has above 500$ ecn accounts is your category,so weather your a newbie or experienced trader account type doesn't really add value what matters is that you have that right skill to male gains on available funds.

I only have 1 trading account, it is fix-cent because this account is the most suitable type for me. I like to trade using cent account and micro lot to train my consistency in earning profit without overtrade and open a lot of positions at the same time. And also, I like to trade in volatile market after high impact news announcements. I will enter the market after or before the price move faster.

Pro-cent account. It allows our Clients to conduct transactions under the Pro conditions without any risk of losing large amounts of money. The Pro-Cent Account is a cent one, but it has all the features and advantages of the Pro-Standart account

trade using fixed or pro cent cent in my opinion easier to use pro cent because many traders are using procent as easy to calculate as compared to fix procent cent therefore widely used by traders who have little capital to leverage its small size making it easy to use size used in the open position

ECN account is good for this broker, and a trader need to carefully choosing that account, because there have so many things to be depend on here, that's why before start trade a forex trader need to taken a better decision for make trade as perfectly in forex.

Quote Originally Posted by fxrobo View Post
    ECN account is good for this broker, and a trader need to carefully choosing that account, because there have so many things to be depend on here, that's why before start trade a forex trader need to taken a better decision for make trade as perfectly in forex.
    Better choose between those two type of account because they're in cent and make our capital bigger. For example, if we invest $500 and we choose fixed cent account, our money in the trading account will become 50.000 cent. I don't know any information that related to ECN account because I never open any ECN trading account in RoboForex.

as a beginner i like to chose the type of account which will allow me to trade with my small capital and also allow me to use the smallest lot size possible,for money management reasons sometimes i need my pip to equal only one cent and with roboforex that is possible with a cent account,this way i can deposit only 50-100$ and still be able to trade safely.
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

with existing specifications, unfotunately far better choose pro cnet with reason is much more profitable and could use a lot more strategy and not trade hit by some of the constraints that exist in the fix cent, and there are still many things that could strengthen to elect pro cent, certainly will not be loaded due to limitations of my knowledge all.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxon View Post
    with existing specifications, unfotunately far better choose pro cnet with reason is much more profitable and could use a lot more strategy and not trade hit by some of the constraints that exist in the fix cent, and there are still many things that could strengthen to elect pro cent, certainly will not be loaded due to limitations of my knowledge all.
    As for me i think both of them has their own strength after all. If you want to trade the pro account then you can withdraw bigger money later actually and the fix account has their own advantages after all. Because when the market suddenly jump then the gap will be very big after all but that won't affect the fix account after all.

Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast