What type of account to choose? - Page 236
Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236
Results 2,351 to 2,355 of 2355

Thread: What type of account to choose?

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    any choice of accounts really flexible to our style in trading because we can set the leverage as we wish and choose whether we want to trade with standard or cent account. both mt4 and mt5 accounts has their own advantages and disadvantages we know in common descriptions. if we want to trade with specific pairs like usdzar or usdtry then it's only avaliable with mt4 or mt5 pro type account because it's not available with fix standard or cent account.
    What i know is that the motive of trading of that trader will determine the account type to choose for trading. When traders are still new to the market, it is sure that the trader will still be learning, it might be before or after the trader has tried the demo trading. That is the reason why the trader will have to go for cent accounts, and i don't care if it is fix or pro cent account, what matters is for the trader to train with it. Likewise for the experienced traders, standard account is their right choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    What i know is that the motive of trading of that trader will determine the account type to choose for trading. When traders are still new to the market, it is sure that the trader will still be learning, it might be before or after the trader has tried the demo trading. That is the reason why the trader will have to go for cent accounts, and i don't care if it is fix or pro cent account, what matters is for the trader to train with it. Likewise for the experienced traders, standard account is their right choice.
    I believe many traders are choosing to trade with Pro account with standard or cent type because it provides lower spread and stable movement. Altough every accounts has stable movements, I don't know why I only like Pro account with mt4. Different accounts has various advantages and traders may choose all available that Roboforex provides.
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I believe many traders are choosing to trade with Pro account with standard or cent type because it provides lower spread and stable movement. Altough every accounts has stable movements, I don't know why I only like Pro account with mt4. Different accounts has various advantages and traders may choose all available that Roboforex provides.
    Pro standard account is good to use for trading oil but if we will look at forex market so quotations of pro-standard and pro-cent are the same so it is better to use pro-cent account if you want to open minimal orders. But fix cent account is boring because spreads are higher and minimal lot 0,01 can earn only a few cents and it is good only for learning purposes.

Trader
    Beginners should consider trading with a cent account because it's the best account to start trading forex with before you should trade with other account type you should master trading in the cent account well first cent account is low risky that's why you should trade with cent account if you are new.

Forex trading is associated with various risks, so beginner traders are advised to register a demo account. This will help you learn the basic principles of forex trading. With a real account, forex trading begins with choosing the type of account. Before opening a real account, you need to research and select the conditions that suit your needs. Pay attention to how you do it, the contract and platform availability you need for the account type you choose.

Page 236 of 236 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236