do you think that trading without stop loss is profitable or risky ??
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: do you think that trading without stop loss is profitable or risky ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

Question do you think that trading without stop loss is profitable or risky ??

we must know where and when we must close our trade so do you think that trading without a stop level is so helpful to make profits or it is enough reason to have a margin call fast?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is indeed better for traders to make use of stoploss to protect their trading account than to trade without setting the stoploss. Not making use of stoploss is one of the main reasons why most inexperienced traders quickly get a margin call in their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, trading without stop loss is risky. But when placing a stop loss not the right place can also be risky. When we have had a good trading strategy should use stop loss to make a good profit. Personally I prefer to use stop loss even though there are many traders who prefer to trade without a stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    there are many trader's how don't put a stop loss even if it's very risky and can get lost there account because they think that stop loss is a part of game or of trade .
    i agree that stop loss is nessecary to trade carfelly and safelly but first we must have a good experience to put s.l in the right place or it well be risky also .
    don't make a stop loss and you will visit the margin call
    put as.l without knowledge and you will destroy the account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trading without stop loss is actually very risky, because we have a greater risk and can lose all our money. Usually traders who do not use stop losses that traders who already has a sufficiently accurate analysis, and they also had previously estimated the floating loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is very appropriate to use SL in each and every trade. I have gained very bad experience for not using SL in my one trade. I did not put any SL in my one trade and I had to face margin call in my account. Now I am well aware about it and I never to go with big lot trading and trying to use SL always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not the matter of the fact that i think so, it is the matter of the fact that it is actually so, if you want the best in your trading, you should do trading with stop loss, it is the only way that can protect the forex trader form the mess of the market, the serious care should be taken on this by the traders always they trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i think trading without stop loss is very profitable and good but there is some factro of risk because it is a not good for you. you want the best in your trading, you should do trading with stop loss, it is the only way that can protect the forex trader form the mess of the market, the serious care should be taken on this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I think trading without stop loss is risky , cause when trader have been trying to trade without a stop loss then failing surely the trader have not been doing their trades with proper money management, so a trader can trading with stoploss if have do money management. Its more profitable than nothing for use of stop loss

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    we must know where and when we must close our trade so do you think that trading without a stop level is so helpful to make profits or it is enough reason to have a margin call fast?
    I believe that in any case trading without stop loss is very risky,how can you know for sure that the price would favour you its quit impossible to be a 100% sure of your entry,that's why you have to have a stop level at which you know the price has changed its trend.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast