Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,048 of 1048

Thread: Start from small Lot's morelot's add later

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

Start from small Lot's morelot's add later

This is kind of pure wisdom which is come from trading experience that it is safer to start your position gradually for a while with small lot first then gradually begin to increase you lot size as you balance increase like you make trade with .1 lot it is in you favor about 30 pip then you add .1 lot more so in this way you safe and make perfect trade for your investment .this is the real way to increase your account wisely .

What is your finding about this share with us ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Nothing is bad on starting small infact it's going to see that our capital is truly protected at the very right price we want. Good means of managing our capital will help us to grow and its the way we can deal with loss properly. Small lot size can be a good protective way we can trade and be hopeful to come come with something tangible in forex. It's high time we manage our investment rightly and do see we have good patient to grow slow and steady in forex.
    It is the best thing to be done, we ought to be able to master the use of little risks first. When we have mastered the use of little risks first, then we can even increase the risk and then be more confident on how we trade, using little risk is what that got to save my trading account so many times, in the sense that it made me to know what to be done and then what shouldn't be done. Trading the forex market with little risks helps a trader be able to manage their risks and make them a patient trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    You have to learn by using little lotsize, trading with bigger risks will not help matters, you will keep on losing your money.You should know much better about how to control the risk which is been used when trading, I know mine, even when I know that my trading strategy is stronger, I always make sure not to take risk that is way above what I can afford. Using small lotsize is the best.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    It is the best thing to be done, we ought to be able to master the use of little risks first. When we have mastered the use of little risks first, then we can even increase the risk and then be more confident on how we trade, using little risk is what that got to save my trading account so many times, in the sense that it made me to know what to be done and then what shouldn't be done. Trading the forex market with little risks helps a trader be able to manage their risks and make them a patient trader.
    Trading the market should follow the the right plans of the trader, the traders without the right plans are the ones that are misbehaving all the time. We can trade better when we have all it takes, and i believe that the traders that are including the right money and risk management to their trading are doing themselves more of goodness, that is what i like in my trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    starting from small lot size to trade the market is the best thing for any trader to do because if you have not learnt how to trade the market very well and you risked too much while trading you can easily blow your trading account but when you are using smaller risk to trade it helps you to manage your money for better trading in the future and when a better opportunity comes up.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This lot size is very important and its essentially necessary we have the best plan to start small and gradually add when we have increase profits and experience to follow high quality trade. What can make a trader fall easily is taking bigger risk so we should be discipline on that and do not try to allow our greed control us. Slow and steady is the best formation to gradually grow so starting with a low lot size is ideal. With the best means of trading we will have the means to make more of profitable trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    This lot size is very important and its essentially necessary we have the best plan to start small and gradually add when we have increase profits and experience to follow high quality trade.
    no doubt when we have some good lot size we can do better, actually lot size tell us how much we can lose or earn, when we trade on bigger lots its way of losing, we should control this and try to trade with some normal lot size, this is important and good, so make sure you trade properly and with some rules, if we define rules we can trade properly and can gain good pips

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    It is not that only large amount of funds can provide good profit. Most of the times, speculation devoid of appropriate utilization of your skills can turn out to be a risky phase and provide less income even than investing little money. In that way if you are a skilled trader, in that case funding won't be a great issue as leverage is there to help you out to lend money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The process of trading size increasing, often called sizing, is one of the most difficul parts of trading. First of all it is necessary to mention that trader should think about sizing only after reaching consistent results within relatively long period of time. Wrong approach to sizing may lead to subtantiall losses.
    The main thing necessary to be able to increase position size is profitable strategy. The efficiency of the strategy could be confirmed either by trading journal or throgh backtesting using historical data. In most of the cases it would be better to backtest strategy to ensure it is profitable itself. Nowadays backtesting becomes quite easy due to the numerous tools like Forex Tester - special software created for backtesting Forex strategies and ideas. Then, when the trader has data confirming that the strategy itself is profitable, he can try to increase position size. By the way, it would be interesting to backtest strategy with the adjusted position size to see the impact.
    It is imporant to increase position size step by step to deal with psychological issues. For example, many traders could start to close positions too early. Each trader has to find the position size that would be comfortable for him to use according to his experience, trading style, trading capital and risk attitude.
    At the same time, sizing is not the only way to increase profit. The other way would be to look for the strategies with the better risk-reward ratio, providing the possibility to get better results while placing at risk the same amount of money. There are two possible approaches to improve the risk-reward ratio: either to make the stop tighter to hold position longer. Trader should make a decision and choose one depending on particular instrument and current market volatility. If the stop would be too tight, there is a risk of being stopped out by sudden price spike that may occur during low volatility periods.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by J_C_Anderson; 07-15-2019 at 11:08 PM.

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105