Start from small Lot's morelot's add later - Page 5
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Start from small Lot's morelot's add later

Banned
    I will insist on traders learning how to implement good money and risk management when trading, due to at all times, one needs to make good use of it at all times, trading is profitable but when one does not pay respect to money and risk management then they start losing their money gradually and which is not really good.

Care need to be taken in trading, money management rule should not be violated by trader, as we are trading and we are seeing ourselves in the winning side , we must not be too much anxious of having more profit to the extend of adding too much lot, in fact increasing lot is not all that advisable, we need to be moderate in the use of lots.

Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Care need to be taken in trading, money management rule should not be violated by trader, as we are trading and we are seeing ourselves in the winning side , we must not be too much anxious of having more profit to the extend of adding too much lot, in fact increasing lot is not all that advisable, we need to be moderate in the use of lots.
    I think so , That is why do not over-impose trading with much lots or without money management because for me forex business is a long-term business where we must always control the risk that our investment funds can continue to survive or even grow be bigger

I think as good as any trading system that we have is still not recommended to use a much lot because it will only make a fast the decrease of our balance as significant, because at such time the risk will also be great. Therefore it's good to always try to keep the lot in a healthy way, then we will be safe also in doing trade in added good analysis
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Trader
    starting with small lot size is better as this will make the trading safe, the trader then can increase the lot size when get better experience and grows his capital and so he will be able to make more and more profits, the trader should not forget risk and money management as they are very important for successful trading and survival in the market.

Banned
    it is wise decision to trade with small lots, and it means they can control the emotion and understand to trade safely, traders need good ability to manage the lots size for trading,and this is a part of risk managements to control our trading where the risk minimized with well but we get the chances to maximize earning from it with good analysis, and so, this is not a bad thing to start trading with small lots and even as good touching

Banned
    Generally,the thing a trader has to make sure that they implement is making sure that the risk management is been used, not just taking trades with little lots and then adding more later, but traders needs to make sure that they are taking trade with risk management, whereas risking only some part of their trading account.

thats what i always do my dear, i prefer to trade with small lot size first to increase my whole capital. slowly once i gained a lot and i got plenty of margin, i'll just trade with big lot size later with more target profits and of course, still using the same good trading system. its because if we put big risk on small account, we are really vulnerable to hit margin call and stop out easily. just wait until it grows bigger then go hit the market with big lot.

Banned
    That is risk management and we all need to make sure that it is been implemented, with that been said the market has got so much risk and the only best way to succeed in the business is to make sure that you have the risk management to be able to have your trading account well protected and the success will be possible on the long term.

Banned
    It is the best way for trader to use because if we are using small lot size in start and add lot more as time passing so in this way we have a good chance to make safe and profitable trade because when market follow the trend and we understand it and we can add more lot to our trade so in this way we get success easily .

Quote Originally Posted by kuning View Post
    It is the best way for trader to use because if we are using small lot size in start and add lot more as time passing so in this way we have a good chance to make safe and profitable trade because when market follow the trend and we understand it and we can add more lot to our trade so in this way we get success easily .
    That is right , and for me If we are trading with a rational lot and using the correct Money Management then the risk that we will face will be lower , so it will have good impact for psychology and provide clear of mind when facing the price volatility that occurs in the market, if our mind is more clear and Psychology more control, then it will minimize to do wrong prediction so it will minimize the chances of loss

Therefore the use of rational lots and healthy Money Management is one way to safe to our investment in forex business, although we can not complement other factors, as long as it remains disciplined to ke the use of rational lot and money management then we can use the capital we have with more optimal
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast