Results 991 to 1,000 of 1041

Thread: Start from small Lot's morelot's add later

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

Start from small Lot's morelot's add later

This is kind of pure wisdom which is come from trading experience that it is safer to start your position gradually for a while with small lot first then gradually begin to increase you lot size as you balance increase like you make trade with .1 lot it is in you favor about 30 pip then you add .1 lot more so in this way you safe and make perfect trade for your investment .this is the real way to increase your account wisely .

What is your finding about this share with us ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    when we place single order and it goes into loss so why we add same lot in that order, so its bad thing we should make sure we not add lot i think, single order is in loss can be affordable but adding more lots can give us more loss also, but still if you want to add lot you can add on best entry point otherwise you can lose, so make sure you have good analysis for understanding this situation also

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    This way of trading can work out for us in the long term because it will expose us to use the perfect money management to eventually develop or grow in this business. We should have a plan to start small and also understand that working for the right trade will help us enjoy profits in forex. We can have the chance to thrive here and we can build a strong winning trade that will help us maintain the right trading that we need. We can start small and the possibility to make it can be high if we are not giving up.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    when we place single order and it goes into loss so why we add same lot in that order, so its bad thing we should make sure we not add lot i think, single order is in loss can be affordable but adding more lots can give us more loss also, but still if you want to add lot you can add on best entry point otherwise you can lose, so make sure you have good analysis for understanding this situation also
    There are many approaches to trade the market, some traders will be very sure of the trend they chose, they can still add more lot size to the previously traded ones, and that will determine the success of that traders if the trade later goes to their success, that will mean a great earning for that trader. But if it went wrongly, it will be a disaster to that trader. We have to use management to overcome that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    There are many approaches to trade the market, some traders will be very sure of the trend they chose, they can still add more lot size to the previously traded ones, and that will determine the success of that traders if the trade later goes to their success, that will mean a great earning for that trader. But if it went wrongly, it will be a disaster to that trader. We have to use management to overcome that.
    The strategy is named AntiMartingale and it is to follow the trend and add more lots when market goes further. I can not say that it is good or bad strategy because I do not use it as I like to trade support resistance and pivot points and I have to determine where market will move on support resistance levels and make trading decisions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    The strategy is named AntiMartingale and it is to follow the trend and add more lots when market goes further. I can not say that it is good or bad strategy because I do not use it as I like to trade support resistance and pivot points and I have to determine where market will move on support resistance levels and make trading decisions.
    every strategy who works on support and resistance its good, whenever we use support and resistance it give us good signals, some people always can confuse in entry and exit, so if we have support and resistance it tell us clearly to enter and exit, but make sure you get these points from a valid strategy, i recommend trend line strategy for this, its on you how to try that strategy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    What should be done as a trader is to have the best management that will always help us protect our capital and enable grow too. Starting with small lot size is a smart idea and when we must have developed enough to build a strong system, we can then increase lot size and confidently trade to make profits. Instead of been greedy to loose up our investment, we should try everything to minimize risk and take on the process to gradually grow our trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    every strategy who works on support and resistance its good, whenever we use support and resistance it give us good signals, some people always can confuse in entry and exit, so if we have support and resistance it tell us clearly to enter and exit, but make sure you get these points from a valid strategy, i recommend trend line strategy for this, its on you how to try that strategy
    I don't know whether all the strategies of support and resistance are good. All i know is that the traders which are trading with some support and resistance are doing fine. I trust the support and resistance like trendline, pivot point and Fibonacci trading strategies, they are best to deliver a good trading result to us. Mind you, the strategies will do its own, but it will not do the work of the account management, we have to plan our management separately on that.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    According to the money management there can be very good effccetive manners to trade simply the smallest lot size is the best . and this can be very good to show us the real movement of the market untill we have to be sure of the next points to trade at , here we can be sure of the trading . and the smallest lot size will help us keep the trading for lnger times .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    You just have to do what you have to do to last longer in this business and one of it is that the trader should always get to know how to make use of little risk when trading due to one of the thing that ends in killing traders account is when they start on taking bigger risk when trading, but the patient and the use of little risks when trading, it has been able to have helped a whole lot of people become a good trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    According to the money management there can be very good effccetive manners to trade simply the smallest lot size is the best . and this can be very good to show us the real movement of the market untill we have to be sure of the next points to trade at , here we can be sure of the trading . and the smallest lot size will help us keep the trading for lnger times .
    The traders that will not consider the money and risk management as they trade will find it hard to make it in their trading career. We have to work on the money and risk management when we want to trade the market more politely. We have to avoid taking the high risk which can be at the detriment of our trading account. Our risk taking has to be with the right measures of the capability of our trading system and the management we want to use with with.

Not allowed!

Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast