Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of forex in next decade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Future of forex in next decade

Hi,
    As all you know that forex is a relatively new market as compared to other businesses and investment schemes (started in 90's). yet it has beaten very other market in the world and is currently the worlds largest market by far , and still growing day by day.

Some year back many people didn't know that much about Forex some even hadn't hear about it either .but as you can now see every one is talking about it with new brokers and new type of strategy coming for better trading results .

So what is your opinion that future of Forex market in next 10 year ,where do you see it .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I prefer reasonable length of time dealing. Because it truly is practical organization and also we must get as being a full-time work to improve the Earnings.
    in the event that we learn a huge expertise and also gain many knowledge after that we can business of course profitably within reasonable length of time and get large make money from this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Forex trade is secure for anybody to be in, this is a great opportunity in our generation of which I really appreciate the fact that I came across forex trade, there is nothing to be afraid in the future of forex trade, this business will definitely stay and anyone that wish to invests in it is secure to do that.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Forex trade is secure for anybody to be in, this is a great opportunity in our generation of which I really appreciate the fact that I came across forex trade, there is nothing to be afraid in the future of forex trade, this business will definitely stay and anyone that wish to invests in it is secure to do that.
    I see it that same was as well and I am sure that so many people will also be in the market as well. So for sure forex trading will still be the best business for years to come although for traders that wants to make money from the market they have to learn and understand how to trade, else it will be hard for them to make any dime from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    The future of trading of forex is a good one, but the future of traders or brokers trading forex is not certain. As certain as the future of forex is, traders will have to be patient in trading it, that is how we can be sure that we are long in trading it. We have to always study it as things builds and unfolds with it, and that will get us to be making money and last longer in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Forex is one business that the future is attractive and secure if you ask me. This is an everlasting business and one which will continue to exist as long as every country have different currencies and participate in this market for their benefits. The future is good and with a good investment in learning good we will of course achieve our dreams.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    I see the business as having more and more amount of money in circulation. It will be a good thing for trader who have learned, with that been said, I will advice traders on the importance of they putting efforts to learning now so as they will have a better future with forex trading. Forex is such a business that has got risk, but if we can learn now we can earn better later.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Forex is one business that the future is attractive and secure if you ask me. This is an everlasting business and one which will continue to exist as long as every country have different currencies and participate in this market for their benefits. The future is good and with a good investment in learning good we will of course achieve our dreams.
    The future is so bright because there will be no limit to the amount of money which we can make from forex trading, so basically all we need to do is make sure that we are doing the right thing now by learning, because only when we have learned and grew the good trading knowledge and skills, only then we can become successful too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    i not think that the forex market is new market it is trader for many years as online and off line business and now they have come online for some years and with the technology it will be famous day by day and i believe the future is the forex market because it is the source where we can make the good income and now with the technology it become easy the need is that we learn the trading so i believe the future of the trading is bright.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    We all have goals in this life and of course especially for this market and my future become a good trader, I want to be an expert trader and generate profits consistently and have financial freedom, i think almost all traders like me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    I think I must say that the future of forex trading is so bright and we making money from the business will depend on the skills and knowledge we have been able to grow over the time. A lot of traders are losing money simply because they don't have that good trading understanding actually. Thus I see my self as a successful profitable trader in the future if I should keep on working hard.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast