Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: Future of forex in next decade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Future of forex in next decade

Hi,
    As all you know that forex is a relatively new market as compared to other businesses and investment schemes (started in 90's). yet it has beaten very other market in the world and is currently the worlds largest market by far , and still growing day by day.

Some year back many people didn't know that much about Forex some even hadn't hear about it either .but as you can now see every one is talking about it with new brokers and new type of strategy coming for better trading results .

So what is your opinion that future of Forex market in next 10 year ,where do you see it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Forex trading to me and my best of knowledge have got a better future. Because the market is not going any where and it means we can have consistent earnings from it as well. Forex is one of the best business. Knowledge is all we need to succeed in it and in as much as we have a controlled emotions. Trading will certainly become more easily done.
    Looking at the past in the market, we will see that the money involved is increasing, so as time goes by now, it will keep on increasing. The money people are investing is increasing. Forex is one of the best business. The business that any one who is serious with succeeding will be able to succeed. The future of the business is good but depends on us to be among the earners.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Looking at the past in the market, we will see that the money involved is increasing, so as time goes by now, it will keep on increasing. The money people are investing is increasing. Forex is one of the best business. The business that any one who is serious with succeeding will be able to succeed. The future of the business is good but depends on us to be among the earners.
    Volume may increase as time passed but the main thing which I also missed is the use of new technology and new strategies and indicator which I do not found from last two year most of trader accept that because if we read the history there is noting good from this angle we need very much to explore about it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think that in the coming 10 year ,all the people know well about forex and are the people use this in the trading field. no doubt forex have been a business which available for long now it is the best trading system, in the future it become most popular trading system.

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637