Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Future of forex in next decade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Future of forex in next decade

Hi,
    As all you know that forex is a relatively new market as compared to other businesses and investment schemes (started in 90's). yet it has beaten very other market in the world and is currently the worlds largest market by far , and still growing day by day.

Some year back many people didn't know that much about Forex some even hadn't hear about it either .but as you can now see every one is talking about it with new brokers and new type of strategy coming for better trading results .

So what is your opinion that future of Forex market in next 10 year ,where do you see it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    The future of forex trading in the next decade will surely be very bright because I see more successful traders emerging and more initiative to make forex trading easier because the business is improving on daily bases and it's becoming more easier to trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    My dear, forex is not really a new business among many online business, forex as a financial market has been around for a long time just as the stocks and commodity market has been around for some while. So for your information, forex is a business that is going to be around for a very long time because what forex mean as a business is the trading between different nations of the world who are involved in what is called international trade and they all have so much to benefit from trading and doing business together, so i see forex continue as long as there will be nations of the world in existence, so relax my dear friend and do your business with understanding to gain more profits as a trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 18
    In my opinion, the market will continue to grow year after year, and also the digital coins will have a very large echo in the Forex world. I think trading will not be limited to EUR/USD. or GBP/USd.. etc. But I expect many transactions on the digital coins like Bitcoin , Ethrium , litecoin ..etc

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Forex trading is one of the best business I have learned we can make use of to become successful,The future of forex trading is bright, a lot of traders are going to be successful but now before any thing can be done, we need to make sure we work hard more. Working hard in forex means doing the right thing and that means not following the fast money making method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 16
    forex is a very worthy business you can seen its worth after few years when you have grip in all factors and make good fundamental and technical analysis. i also prefer that if you want to earn something nice than first give it time than wait for the results similarly first work hard in this market that this market give you income as you deserve according to your ability.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    I am sure about something and which is that forex trading have got a lot more better future, we all can become successful in the business and it is all going to depend on us and te hard work we made possible. The future of forex trading is so much brighter and with time lots more brokers will get into the business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I am sure about something and which is that forex trading have got a lot more better future, we all can become successful in the business and it is all going to depend on us and te hard work we made possible. The future of forex trading is so much brighter and with time lots more brokers will get into the business.
    The future we should really concern is not the forex market and this business itself but it is us we must think about. What kind of future that wait for us in the next years and what we will achieve from this business. I do not think that we should really worry much about this forex trading because I believe this is going to last long enough and stay safe with its volatile movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    forex trading is a reliable business and even the most profitable business and if traders understand to follow it, and for next decade. i guess forex trading become the most popular online business where the features become the choice for many people around the worlds, we see that forex trading is the most flexible business, this is the main reasons for trader to choose it and also we can start it with small capital but still get the same chances for success

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Forex trading will always be great and taking it back, we can see it has always improved from the 4 trillion dollar to now about 6 trillions. This sort of business does not need promoting, which means in as much as people are making money, more and more people will be coming in to the business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 6
    I am predicting that over the next decade, forex trading will become much more widespread as the barriers to entry are gradually eroded by competition among sell-side market participants. We will see a shift in the profit patterns in the industry as power is wrested from the hands of the Hedge Funds into the hands of an army of retail and quantitative traders who will be trading from their homes using their personal computers. This trend has already started, but it will gain traction in the years to come. As globalization and automation continue to take away jobs from individuals, more of the newly unemployed will switch to forex trading. Overall, this trend will lead to even greater expansion in the average daily volume of the spot Forex market. This is clearly the best time to be getting into forex trading!

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast