Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Future of forex in next decade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Future of forex in next decade

Hi,
    As all you know that forex is a relatively new market as compared to other businesses and investment schemes (started in 90's). yet it has beaten very other market in the world and is currently the worlds largest market by far , and still growing day by day.

Some year back many people didn't know that much about Forex some even hadn't hear about it either .but as you can now see every one is talking about it with new brokers and new type of strategy coming for better trading results .

So what is your opinion that future of Forex market in next 10 year ,where do you see it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think that forex trading will become more profitable in the nearest future in the sense that more successful traders will begin to emerge, as the business tends to grow and more people are beginning to be informed I feel that more awareness will be introduced and the job will be made easier.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehizmac View Post
    I think that forex trading will become more profitable in the nearest future in the sense that more successful traders will begin to emerge, as the business tends to grow and more people are beginning to be informed I feel that more awareness will be introduced and the job will be made easier.
    It is profitable now and when traders are not been able to make money, it means they are the one not doing what is right and needed. Well, what I see in forex trading is that in that time, there will be more better means of trading and making money. Like softwares and most of all there will be more broker willing to put the newbies through.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The future of this trade is actually one that is very promising and would see that we can be hopeful to achieve success which is good. We all look forward to have a great trade with forex and we know that right here, the future is bright and this will be a business that can help us reach out goals in the right way. I love the fact that I was more interested to become my own boss and then forex business was attractive for me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I think this forex business still exist in the next decade because people slowly advancing their experience and more people come up with new idea and mindset which increase the possibility of success in this business. Technology makes things easier to do and I believe we do not need to worry about this. We should care more to ourself and what we have achieve until now. If it is still not enough, then do the work harder.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    As we are well aware that computer that has been of great help us now, so forex trading has been one for a long time and I am sure it will keep on being this way just as stock trading. We have the chance to make good and unlimited income and we can surely develop to enjoy great trading with forex it has been a business which available for long now it's one of the most popular trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    The future to me is so clear and I basically know that I can then start making money from the business and that is why I am putting in more efforts now to know more about the business, as only that can get me the success I would want to get to become a successful profitable trader. The future of forex will keep on being better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Internet is one of the best place to make money nowadays as it reduce stress and make us our own boss I think in the next 10 years to come everyone would be convince that forex trading is a genuine business and wil engage in it both young and old will embrace this opportunity for a daily living or part time sources to make money.
    it not a big thing cause you that every one depend on stock and forex and currency exchange if they are not stop then how forex is stop and they are day by day grow they know every one in the next 20 year so if you have to work on a fundamental then this is the best thing for you you also learn many thing when you do it cause it all depend on a fundamental..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    The future to me is so clear and I basically know that I can then start making money from the business and that is why I am putting in more efforts now to know more about the business, as only that can get me the success I would want to get to become a successful profitable trader. The future of forex will keep on being better.
    I do not think of the future of what will happen in the forex trading, i only think of the way i will be making money all the time. We should not think too much, that might cause fear in our trading, it is the traders that do not fear that can look on the things they can do to help themselves to be stable and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]From my point of view, the future of Forex in the coming years will be one of the world's largest commercial markets as a result of traders who start to enter a lot in forex trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    experience of traders in this present decade is giving us the good hope for the future and telling us that the next decade and the incoming generation would find trading more easier and profitable than the present, in the past , trading was not as easy as it is now. therefore the next decade is going to be more fruitful than now.

Not allowed!

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637 LastLast