Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of forex in next decade

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Future of forex in next decade

Hi,
    As all you know that forex is a relatively new market as compared to other businesses and investment schemes (started in 90's). yet it has beaten very other market in the world and is currently the worlds largest market by far , and still growing day by day.

Some year back many people didn't know that much about Forex some even hadn't hear about it either .but as you can now see every one is talking about it with new brokers and new type of strategy coming for better trading results .

So what is your opinion that future of Forex market in next 10 year ,where do you see it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    Due to research forex trade as been inexistent for long ago in the late 70s not 90s at all, well in that late 70s it was only big player that deals with forex trade and it was not really popular as of now, the era of ( internet) technology as really make it easy for us to be able to have access to forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Well as for the future even now forex trading is a popular business but yet a lot of people are not interested to join because they don't believe if truly money can be make in the market why some people haven't still heard about the name forex trading but in the next 10 years to come i believe forex trading will be so popular that everyone will engage in it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Well as for the future even now forex trading is a popular business but yet a lot of people are not interested to join because they don't believe if truly money can be make in the market why some people haven't still heard about the name forex trading but in the next 10 years to come i believe forex trading will be so popular that everyone will engage in it.
    It is true that forex trading is very popular and it will only keep on getting even more popular in the future but as a trader, we need to know how to trade on all of it and know what we can get from trading forex too. not all traders can do good while trading forex and that is precisely why they need to train a lot for great result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    It will be the best business and will keep on being the best business, just as it has been, therefore I see forex trading as a business which we can succeed in if we learn, and also most importantly the amount of money in circulation will be on the increase in the near future, that I am sure about, it will get to 10 trillion dollars.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    i think that the coming of forex to this generation is one of the best thing that has ever happen to us because forex has brought a lot economic relief to so many lives and so many homes , with the world unemployment problems all over each country of the world, forex has really helped in absorbing so many youths , i see forex becoming the household business in the next 10 years with lot of traders from all nations of the world trading the forex business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    The future of forex trade will be so brighter of course when forex trade was in existence no of us that is trading forex don't have the idea or what is forex then, and it was not easy for retailer or small marketers to access forex but now we all have the access to this opportunity, so I believed in the next generation forex will be so popular.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    the forex future is actually a good means that is secured and anyone can work to become his own boss. Right now the future remains bright and many who are taking the advantage of this business to learn this trade now will have a proper future. Let's know how to deal with our trade and make measures that will see we can improve from this trade and make profitable trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I won't say that forex trading is a new business compare to the other business and when you said the other business you didn't mention any business name which make me to doubt if forex trading is really a new business, forex market started a very long time ago that we couldn't even find the starting of forex trading on the Internet, forex trading is a very old business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jiji View Post
    I won't say that forex trading is a new business compare to the other business and when you said the other business you didn't mention any business name which make me to doubt if forex trading is really a new business, forex market started a very long time ago that we couldn't even find the starting of forex trading on the Internet, forex trading is a very old business.
    Forex trading is not a new business and this is surely a good business. But the one that can trully make the money in here will be very small in number and can even be calculated with hands too. We need to know the one that can trully success in here basically are the one that are willing to invest their time to trade and analyze.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Forex trading is not a new business and this is surely a good business. But the one that can trully make the money in here will be very small in number and can even be calculated with hands too. We need to know the one that can trully success in here basically are the one that are willing to invest their time to trade and analyze.
    It has been on for so many years and I see a bright future with forex trading and I know that a lot traders will become successful in the business with time, because the more it goes the more easily we can learn. So evidently the market will be so big in the next decade, but I just pray it don't be like stock where there are insider trader.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast