Mt4 doesn't allow to put Stop loss & Take profit

Thread: Mt4 doesn't allow to put Stop loss & Take profit

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7

Question Mt4 doesn't allow to put Stop loss & Take profit

Stop loss & Take profit are disabled in MT4 when I want to put an order in a real account, but after putting order without Stop loss & Take profit, I can modify my order after putting the order. What is the reason?
    P.S In a demo account I can put Stop loss & Take profit when putting order and it doesn't need to modify the order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Lol, did you mean MT4 on roboforex?. Actually this is strange problem, bro. Sorry for that, because i didn't face such problem until now. Maybe you can re-install MT4 on your pc/laptop or contact live support for technical help. However if the live support can't help you then you need to send help ticket to technical support dept.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by topman View Post
    Lol, did you mean MT4 on roboforex?. Actually this is strange problem, bro. Sorry for that, because i didn't face such problem until now. Maybe you can re-install MT4 on your pc/laptop or contact live support for technical help. However if the live support can't help you then you need to send help ticket to technical support dept.
    Thank you for you help.
    Yes, I mean MT4 that I downloaded from roboforex. Here is the screenshot

I will try to contact them to solve the problem.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    First you should know how to place the stop losses and if you know it and still can not be able to place stop loss, restart your mt4 and computer as well, and if problem still exits then tell us here again!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Why Stop loss & Take Profit field is disabled in Roboforex MT4?

I asked a question in thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...mp-Take-profit and unfortunately the topic was closed without solving my problem.
    Super Moderator "Gamer" told me to restart MT4 and computer and then tell the problem if still it is exists.
    I know how to put Stop loss & Take Profit and I did it several times in different MT4 brokers in demo & real accounts but these fields are disabled and as you see in the picture they are grey and doesn't let me to put any numbers.
    I have restarted MT4 and computer many times and always the problem exists.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salam View Post
    I asked a question in thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...mp-Take-profit and unfortunately the topic was closed without solving my problem.
    Dear Salam, sorry for this inconvenience. This happens because you have a pro account. if you have a fixed account, you should be able to place take profit and stop loss price when you place an order.

the solution to this problem is actually quite simple, please simply place your order at current price first, and then right click on your position, choose "modify or delete order", then you will see "stop loss" and "take profit" is no longer grey.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    Dear Salam, sorry for this inconvenience. This happens because you have a pro account. if you have a fixed account, you should be able to place take profit and stop loss price when you place an order.

the solution to this problem is actually quite simple, please simply place your order at current price first, and then right click on your position, choose "modify or delete order", then you will see "stop loss" and "take profit" is no longer grey.
    Thank you for your accurate reply. I hadn't read and knew about this subject anywhere.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    Thank you, Song
    for giving a detailed answer, i am closing this thread, if you have still question send me request will be re-opened.
    Thread Closed

Not allowed!