aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System) - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69

aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Trader: CentAccount https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/35103/
    Forum nickname: aris90
    Account number: 5217856
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 1.63 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/35103/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    Start date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    End date: 14 July 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: This account using Automatic Trading System with Scalper Trading

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Actually this trading robot is ruinning my account. About 100USD account is lost. What the problem that this robot is not play in the right direction. I think I must do the evaluation due to the best trading strategy and timing for using this robot. I think the timing is the biggest problem. It cause robot to more active and do sell and buy out of the control. Maybe, I should not to over trading account, in this account.
    aris90, are you let this robot full auto trading? are you using vps for this robot trading? or did you just turn on this robot sometimes when you find the right market conditions and in accordance with the character of this trading robot? I hope you can continue your trading using this robot, or maybe you can maximized by modified this trading robot. Best of luck for you my bro...

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    I think its not a good idea to use robot in your trading because these are never helpful for traders and you must need to have a good and big investment in your trading account if you want use of robot. If you are start work robot with small investment then I think its not possible you can make profit in your trading. You must need to trade manually if your investment is less then 1000 dollars.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    automatic trading will make trading more profitable if the trader can be able to use the robot properly and adjust its setting to be suitable for his trading style, the trader can make good profits with the robot quickly because the system depends on scalping and so the robot will be able to open and close many positions and this will maximize the profits always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    automatic trading will make trading more profitable if the trader can be able to use the robot properly and adjust its setting to be suitable for his trading style, the trader can make good profits with the robot quickly because the system depends on scalping and so the robot will be able to open and close many positions and this will maximize the profits always.
    I doubt it if you are correct that automatic trading system is more profitable, the results all around you should tell you that the best is to trade manually. Not that i am belittling the automatic trading system, but based on the experience i have, it is more beneficial for traders to be trading with the manual trading system, this will enable the trader to handle their trading system effectively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    I have never supported any form of trading with robot because i believe in manual way of trading.Though robots could be very much profitable but they all have their expiring time when they loosing trades and blowing your account.Having a keen knowledge and how the market is far greater than any use of robot and if you want to last in the market start trading base on your knowledge and skills

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456