aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Trader

aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Trader: CentAccount https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/35103/
    Forum nickname: aris90
    Account number: 5217856
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 1.63 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/35103/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    Start date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    End date: 14 July 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: This account using Automatic Trading System with Scalper Trading

Trader
    This is my second thread on copyfx account, so far this account create the loss only on automatic trading with robot. This trading strategy is on the sideways trading on choppy trade only. But the current pair to apply this automatic trading is trending and on good trending, it generates me the loss.

The current growth is not that good. I must do the serious evaluation on the thread about. It is killing me on the account.

Trader
    which robot you are using and robot is doing scalping but can you tell me what is the base? i think you should do manual trading robot trading is not for professionals one most bad thing they can not use news and that is worst thing, if they can use then can be good because news have good effect on market

Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    which robot you are using and robot is doing scalping but can you tell me what is the base? i think you should do manual trading robot trading is not for professionals one most bad thing they can not use news and that is worst thing, if they can use then can be good because news have good effect on market
    I agree, manual trading is the best possible option in here after all. We need to focus our trade to manual trade as much as we can to make the best trading result in here. Not all professionals can do great trading result too so as long we want to try hard enough in here, we should be able to do all of them well and become one pro trader.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    My trading experience use this robot on demo account is so profitable, I have trade history how to make 50 USD demo account to 500USD demo account just in a month. I'm trying to apply the Expert Advisor in my real account, but the result is not profitable yet. Maybe the psychology of the current emotional on demo account and real account is so that different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I agree, manual trading is the best possible option in here after all
    It is choice of free trader. No best trading strategy, but any trading strategy suit for another person to another

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    I agree, manual trading is the best possible option in here after all. We need to focus our trade to manual trade as much as we can to make the best trading result in here. Not all professionals can do great trading result too so as long we want to try hard enough in here, we should be able to do all of them well and become one pro trader.
    Traders have to know that the best things in life is what they will be using, that is what will build a good future for them. The automatic trading system will not build good future for any trader, because they are only using the work of another, and they will not have knowledge to trade on their own. I do not have anything against robots than that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Traders have to know that the best things in life is what they will be using, that is what will build a good future for them. The automatic trading system will not build good future for any trader, because they are only using the work of another, and they will not have knowledge to trade on their own. I do not have anything against robots than that.
    This is a very good one for traders to always consider, what will help traders of this business are so many, but the main thing is for traders to keep on working on their own. If traders start to trade the market, they might be losings, but with time of perseverance, they will get better, and money will be made and future would be secured.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a very good one for traders to always consider, what will help traders of this business are so many, but the main thing is for traders to keep on working on their own. If traders start to trade the market, they might be losings, but with time of perseverance, they will get better, and money will be made and future would be secured.
    I think that there are always lots of things that the market will always need to consider in trading anyway. Surely that there are a lot of it but we need to know how to work each of it properly and what we should be doing to earn the best result and secure our own future too. many traders get better with time but not all will be smooth like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    Many traders think they got the best system in here but in fact they do not even understand anything about the market. The best thing in here will be how they can build a good trading outlook and then try harder to trade with a high performance rate rather than the robot. We need more knowledge than any robot in here too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that there are always lots of things that the market will always need to consider in trading anyway. Surely that there are a lot of it but we need to know how to work each of it properly and what we should be doing to earn the best result and secure our own future too. many traders get better with time but not all will be smooth like that too.
    This things which you are explaining is still pointing to the understanding of traders to trade forex with, and that is a very good one. Traders will have to work things in the way which they like and that is when they know what they are doing. Traders have to learn, get to use what they learned too, this is what will make their work better.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast