aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System) - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

Trader: CentAccount https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/35103/
    Forum nickname: aris90
    Account number: 5217856
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 1.63 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/35103/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    Start date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    End date: 14 July 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: This account using Automatic Trading System with Scalper Trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Traders can do all that, but they will not help the trader to grow. For surviving in forex, the trader will need the system that will be what they are using by themselves, this is what i believe about trading that can help traders, not using the automatic trading. Some says it helps, but i doubt if this will help them far.
    Actually this trading robot is ruinning my account. About 100USD account is lost. What the problem that this robot is not play in the right direction. I think I must do the evaluation due to the best trading strategy and timing for using this robot. I think the timing is the biggest problem. It cause robot to more active and do sell and buy out of the control. Maybe, I should not to over trading account, in this account.

Once, I have an full evaluation, I think I should re-deposit again to the account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i also said robot can't work like human, they are programmed this is one good thing they work on base of some rules which we define but on other side they work on base of just rules market behavior can be change many things can be change so for them we need to trade with different strategy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i also said robot can't work like human, they are programmed this is one good thing they work on base of some rules which we define but on other side they work on base of just rules market behavior can be change many things can be change so for them we need to trade with different strategy
    It is true, the robots have its own advantages over humans, and the humans have their own advantages over the robot in the market trading. What really matters is how the trader have trained on their own, and if they are good, and do not have emotions in their trading, then, they will better than the robots.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, the robots have its own advantages over humans, and the humans have their own advantages over the robot in the market trading. What really matters is how the trader have trained on their own, and if they are good, and do not have emotions in their trading, then, they will better than the robots.
    yes you are right i also prefer to become best trader instead of depend on robots or signals for trading, don't depend on other persons make yourself strong and able to earn here, we all can become good trader if we create passion and make self confidence because with that we can understand real way

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes you are right i also prefer to become best trader instead of depend on robots or signals for trading, don't depend on other persons make yourself strong and able to earn here, we all can become good trader if we create passion and make self confidence because with that we can understand real way
    to be a good trader is our goals and we do not depend to someone or something, and so, everything is done by ourselves where the skill and knowledge become the best foundation to get the right way in the market, and after some time, when we have already mastered our trading system properly and make a proof that we have made success, and also, some day, we will have the ability to build own robot for trading with write down our style for trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    if your automatic trading system is good then you will be able to make good profits from the market, but be careful when using it and watch it always because sometimes the robots work badly and so you may get loses, also scalping is a good style of trading and you can make good profits with it but you should do it with little risk and money management

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Actually this trading robot is ruinning my account. About 100USD account is lost. What the problem that this robot is not play in the right direction. I think I must do the evaluation due to the best trading strategy and timing for using this robot. I think the timing is the biggest problem. It cause robot to more active and do sell and buy out of the control. Maybe, I should not to over trading account, in this account.

Once, I have an full evaluation, I think I should re-deposit again to the account
    i see that robot just work at some period or for some conditions only, and so it can not work flexible to follow the market and i heard that almost of robot will give them loses . but i see that you make an experiments about this and you will get some experiences and views about robot for trading, make sure that you get the experiences to set robot trading properly and also we can not let it work alone, still need to drive it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    you are away from new order i think you have opened an position for many days and still waiting for more profit or come in profit because currently in loss, from you account history there are many withdrawls of 0.08 on daily basis it means you have one opened position and i think you are using swap free account, so kindly share the current orders then we can talk
    Capture.PNG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    if your automatic trading system is good then you will be able to make good profits from the market, but be careful when using it and watch it always because sometimes the robots work badly and so you may get loses, also scalping is a good style of trading and you can make good profits with it but you should do it with little risk and money management
    The issue is for traders to get the automatic trading system that will be very good for them, and they are not even in the market. But when traders buy them, they will now begin the work of the correct settings on their own, that is how they will be making money with the trading system that is not manual, they will have to do their part.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see that robot just work at some period or for some conditions only, and so it can not work flexible to follow the market and i heard that almost of robot will give them loses . but i see that you make an experiments about this and you will get some experiences and views about robot for trading, make sure that you get the experiences to set robot trading properly and also we can not let it work alone, still need to drive it
    i agree with this and have some experiences with robot, for the first, i got good earning with robot for several times but then i got some loses and blew up the account, and i got some reasons behind it that robot can not work well for all market conditions, and so why we can not leave it work alone to trade for us, we still need to keep watching it to control some conditions and especially when the big news will released.
    and also need VPS to keep it working continuously

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast