aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,171
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69

    aris90 COPYFX (Automatic Trading System)

    Trader: CentAccount https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/p...rs/show/35103/
    Forum nickname: aris90
    Account number: 5217856
    Server name: RoboForex Pro-Cent
    Account type: CopyFx MT4 Pro-Cent
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 1.63 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/35103/

    Offer description:

    Offer scheme: Trader on commission
    Add date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    Start date: 15 June 2017 12:41:43
    End date: 14 July 2017 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission per lot: 10 USD
    Pie size: 100 USD
    Trading strategy: This account using Automatic Trading System with Scalper Trading

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    This things which you are explaining is still pointing to the understanding of traders to trade forex with, and that is a very good one. Traders will have to work things in the way which they like and that is when they know what they are doing. Traders have to learn, get to use what they learned too, this is what will make their work better.
    Well, things will be good if they can learn and work better. There are several cases that the trader try to learn but can't understand too. In that case, they need to try to ask someone to teach them since the knowledge might be too difficult to be learnt by themselves in here. We need to try to find things that can work and turn out to be fine.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    learning is everything, we can earn here good if we have knowledge of learning, in automatic i think we do not need to learn but setting are important to set, so that is important if we know how to use we can easily earn profit from it, we all need of some good practice and make sure you have learned it

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,649
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    learning is everything, we can earn here good if we have knowledge of learning, in automatic i think we do not need to learn but setting are important to set, so that is important if we know how to use we can easily earn profit from it, we all need of some good practice and make sure you have learned it
    Learning is not everything, it is only what traders have to prepare their trading future with, and when they do things well, such will help them to get the success they want from forex trading. In what all of us are doing, we need to build or style of trading, and that style will surely work with the best system which traders have put in place.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,171
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, things will be good if they can learn and work better. There are several cases that the trader try to learn but can't understand too. In that case, they need to try to ask someone to teach them since the knowledge might be too difficult to be learnt by themselves in here. We need to try to find things that can work and turn out to be fine.
    I ain't learning in my account, because for the beginning I want to state that my account is for Automatic trading only, and I think the current trading robot is not work very well because the current capital is not capable yet for the minimum capital to start the capital earning. I think I must wait for another deposit money real money to my account. And I hope you are very patience, and I want to proive the current account when the time come can be profitable.
    Please loot at my trading history below, it is not good for any trader

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    3,881
    Promo (¢)
    750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    I ain't learning in my account, because for the beginning I want to state that my account is for Automatic trading only, and I think the current trading robot is not work very well because the current capital is not capable yet for the minimum capital to start the capital earning. I think I must wait for another deposit money real money to my account. And I hope you are very patience, and I want to proive the current account when the time come can be profitable.
    Please loot at my trading history below, it is not good for any trader
    Here comes another reason and proof why we should not try to use any robot to trade again. I believe we need to use our own personal insight too in order to trade. The one that can't do that at all will not get any good hope in here as the result. It is just not good at all to use automatic trading but traders with no skills at all can't even do a proper trade too.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    2,867
    Promo (¢)
    750
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Here comes another reason and proof why we should not try to use any robot to trade again. I believe we need to use our own personal insight too in order to trade. The one that can't do that at all will not get any good hope in here as the result. It is just not good at all to use automatic trading but traders with no skills at all can't even do a proper trade too.
    It is true. A trader should try to avoid using robot to trade as much as possible since it is practically dangerous to use that to trade. Some robot might get a good result only by chance and some others do not. It is just another form of gambling in my eye and we can't seem to depend on that to survive over this business too. We need to avoid it as much as we could.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,830
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    It is true. A trader should try to avoid using robot to trade as much as possible since it is practically dangerous to use that to trade. Some robot might get a good result only by chance and some others do not. It is just another form of gambling in my eye and we can't seem to depend on that to survive over this business too. We need to avoid it as much as we could.
    Robot trading surely brings a lot of problems in here and we should need to always remember the risk in using them and try to avoid it as much as possible. The one that keep on using robot trading usually will find it hard to success too. We also need to remember robot is just a creation of human and follow the technicals without any flexible trading.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Robot trading surely brings a lot of problems in here and we should need to always remember the risk in using them and try to avoid it as much as possible. The one that keep on using robot trading usually will find it hard to success too. We also need to remember robot is just a creation of human and follow the technicals without any flexible trading.
    A trader that want to depend on the robot to trade should just copy others in here without thinking that much. As long they can try to copy the experts in here, surely the result will be far better than any robot trading. But it is not like i do not know what the traders feel too sometimes. Some of them got too many bad trading experience with others that is is traumatic.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,806
    Promo (¢)
    5,595
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    A trader that want to depend on the robot to trade should just copy others in here without thinking that much. As long they can try to copy the experts in here, surely the result will be far better than any robot trading. But it is not like i do not know what the traders feel too sometimes. Some of them got too many bad trading experience with others that is is traumatic.[/lang]
    yes we copy expert or use robots i think in both situations we can not trade with a satisfactory mind, so i prefer to trade with own experience that can be good, we all should use some good experience first of all then we can earn here, in trading our own trading experience is must to take right decisions always

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes we copy expert or use robots i think in both situations we can not trade with a satisfactory mind, so i prefer to trade with own experience that can be good, we all should use some good experience first of all then we can earn here, in trading our own trading experience is must to take right decisions always
    Traders can do all that, but they will not help the trader to grow. For surviving in forex, the trader will need the system that will be what they are using by themselves, this is what i believe about trading that can help traders, not using the automatic trading. Some says it helps, but i doubt if this will help them far.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •