Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: A good VPS service

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

A good VPS service

Hello every one,
    I'm now using a VPS service to upload my EAs to trade a 24 hours per day but I monitored that the server is shutdown many times and when I try to log in via remote desktop connection I get a message that means the computer was sleeping and this cause the experts to stop working.

so do you know how I can let the computer never sleep?
    and in case of bad hosting service do any one know another good service to use it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 24
    We need to be use VPS service for robot trading. We can use VPS service without any cost by brokers given free VPS service. A good robot service is very good for trading. If we are busy in other works or out-door then robot can auto trade by using method.But if our robot is poor or if the robot has not good money management then after come back home then we could see our zero balance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 48
    i think that vps is available in any broker and this is to apply the demand of some traders that want to buy vps service, but i think that the only reason that can let the trader to use vps is trading with expert advisor as some experts do not work well on the servers given for the traders and so they buy the service for making of the expert to work better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    this is useful for each one to exchange to exchange through this gathering and appreciate the base store which is I think I am not wrong, the base store cash is $300. Anyway you can check it by visiting the official principle site of roboforex,that is goo for you aslo contact with this and make the most of its exchanging.

Not allowed!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324