Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: A good VPS service

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

A good VPS service

Hello every one,
    I'm now using a VPS service to upload my EAs to trade a 24 hours per day but I monitored that the server is shutdown many times and when I try to log in via remote desktop connection I get a message that means the computer was sleeping and this cause the experts to stop working.

so do you know how I can let the computer never sleep?
    and in case of bad hosting service do any one know another good service to use it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    There are a lot og good vps service . But go for the vps that has a high price. Because here if you compromise with price you will compromise with quality. Better Go for vps service that has a monthly cost of 50$ or high.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Hello every one,
    I'm now using a VPS service to upload my EAS to trade a 24 hours per day but I monitored that the server is shutdown many times and when I try to log in via remote desktop connection I get a message that means the computer was sleeping and this cause the experts to stop working.So do you know how I can let the computer never sleep? and in case of bad hosting service do any one know another good service to use it?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    this is excellent for every one to business to business through this community and relish the lowest down payment which is i think i am not incorrect, the lowest down payment cash is $300. However you can examine it by viewing the formal primary website of roboforex,that is goo for you also contact with this and appreciate its dealing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    the good vps service will help us to maximize our profits and make live more better for 24 hour trader, so when we sleep the robot EA still working for us and we don't have to awake. But the good vps should never shutdown so it will reset the robot system and make the robot shutdown too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    This is good for every one to trade to trade through this forum and enjoy the minimum deposit which is i think i am not wrong, the minimum deposit money is $300. However you can check it by visiting the official main site of roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    According to me there are many websites regarding VPS service but I will suggest you only select the best ones because many web sites will not give you good service and will change money from I have not much idea about EA's I never use them for trading but regarding VPS service you can check with your friends they will suggest you a better one for sure.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Using a VPS is like a unused of spell as pardon? You achieve not know nearly this concern is with the purpose of it is better to bargain a way to trade with not as much of stress as at what time you are using the vps you are adding up to the stress you obtain already by being a Forex trader as at what time the service can fail and your mind will repeatedly to be with the vps so quite it better to trade not including it on all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    According to me in attendance are many websites regarding VPS service but I will call to mind you barely opt for the paramount ones as many confusion sites will not give out you advantage service and will trade money from I experience not much hint approaching EA's I not at all manage them in favor of trading but regarding VPS service you can check with your links they will call to mind you a better solitary in favor of solid.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Well sir VPS service is very good for those trader who like to use EA's in their trading. I will advice you to be using the VPS service that the broker you are using is providing for you. Now many brokers provide that type of service for free.it is always better to learn and trade manually keeping longer perspective as this is a life time business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    for having good VPS service then you can try to use broker's VPS service. Thus VPS are reliable and they have large bandwidth so the problem for cut connections is very less here. After all, you mustn't only judge from the service charge (cheap) but you need to know how much bandwidth it is offered.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast