Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A good VPS service

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5

A good VPS service

Hello every one,
    I'm now using a VPS service to upload my EAs to trade a 24 hours per day but I monitored that the server is shutdown many times and when I try to log in via remote desktop connection I get a message that means the computer was sleeping and this cause the experts to stop working.

so do you know how I can let the computer never sleep?
    and in case of bad hosting service do any one know another good service to use it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    I would like to advice you that you should not give any money to the vps provider, no matter it is charging 1$ or 10$ or 50$ or more. Because, roboforex , the best broker, is providing their clients free vps service which is 100% online and you wont face any problem as i , myself also using the same free vps service! Its the best vps service and moreover, its FREE !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Lol, for having good VPS service then you can try to use broker's VPS service. Thus VPS are realiable and they have large bandwith so the problem for cut connections is very less here. After all, you mustn't only judge from the service charge (cheap) but you need to know how much bandwith it is offered.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    I would like to advice you that you should not give any money to the vps provider, no matter it is charging 1$ or 10$ or 50$ or more. Because, roboforex , the best broker, is providing their clients free vps service which is 100% online and you wont face any problem as i , myself also using the same free vps service! Its the best vps service and moreover, its FREE !
    Is it absolutely free? I guess they require a minimum deposit to be able to enjoy this free facility. I'm still comfortable with renting vps, and anyway the cost is not too expensive. All that free is not always enjoyable.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Is it absolutely free? I guess they require a minimum deposit to be able to enjoy this free facility. I'm still comfortable with renting vps, and anyway the cost is not too expensive. All that free is not always enjoyable.
    Yes it is free bro and it is indeed required minimum investment on standard account to use it. If i am not wrong, the minimum deposit money is $300. However you can check it by visiting the official main site of roboforex, bro. But, since you are still comfortable with renting vps then you can keep continue use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    this is good for every one to trade to trade through this forum and enjoy the minimum deposit which is i think i am not wrong, the minimum deposit money is $300. However you can check it by visiting the official main site of roboforex,that is goo for you aslo touch with this and enjoy its trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shola View Post
    this is good for every one to trade to trade through this forum and enjoy the minimum deposit which is i think i am not wrong, the minimum deposit money is $300. However you can check it by visiting the official main site of roboforex,that is goo for you aslo touch with this and enjoy its trading.
    No ! NO!
    The minimum deposit to trade is around $1-10 . Please , its not $300 as you said above in your post.
    I was saying about that in order to get the free vps from roboforex , the minimum investment for getting the free vps is $300.
    Otherwise, if you just want to trade , you can deposit from $1 - 10$ or more. Good Luck and Happy Pipping !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    using a VPS is like a waste of time because what you do not know about this business is that it is better to find a way to trade with less stress because when you are using the vps you are adding to the stress you have already by being a Forex trader because when the service can fail and your mind will continually to be with the vps so rather it better to trade without it at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMEDFX View Post
    using a VPS is like a waste of time because what you do not know about this business is that it is better to find a way to trade with less stress because when you are using the vps you are adding to the stress you have already by being a Forex trader because when the service can fail and your mind will continually to be with the vps so rather it better to trade without it at all.
    I am afraid but you are wrong.
    THere are still many good expert advisors , which are not shared for free on the internet. Many people have developed their own Expert Advisors according to their mindset, and are making lots of profits because EA's does the same what a person wants to do.
    And in order for the VPS to work all the time, it needs VPS to never miss the trade and enter as soon as signal arrives.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    VPS service is a good thing to have in trading system of the traders that want automated trading programs. I have not used this service since i am a manual forex traders that looks at my trading system all the time. One thing i do not like about vps is the cots of maintaining it, it is not good for the traders that is not rich.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast