Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CopyFX - MFX

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

CopyFX - MFX

Hello

This is my CopyFX account: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Trading strategy:
    • Expected yield 5-20% per month
    • Recommended deposit is $1000 or $10 in cent account
    • Manual trading
    • Technical and fundamental analysis
    • Professional money management strategy
    • Stop loss and take profit for all positions
    • Reward/Risk > 1
    • Maximum 2 position will be opened

Affiliate program:
    • commission 10%

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MVFX2017; 06-15-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    slow trading always good but with slow trading we can have some issues like i got, in slow trading i have earned good profit in whole month almost with trading of 20 30 days but after that with very small order i lost all profit and some part of capital because of fast and one sided market, now what about my time?
    It is not always good, it is better for traders not to be slow or fast, they have to work with the nice pace of trading that will always be helping them to trade and be making profits while they survive in the market too. All these are necessary for traders to make it, and every thing the trader is doing should be such that will preserve their capital along with the profits. getting

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is not always good, it is better for traders not to be slow or fast, they have to work with the nice pace of trading that will always be helping them to trade and be making profits while they survive in the market too. All these are necessary for traders to make it, and every thing the trader is doing should be such that will preserve their capital along with the profits. getting
    yes i also do not prefer to take big risk always but we all know that our time have more importance and if we do not have any earning after whole month we are in loss, so i think we should use some time big risk just on very confirm signal otherwise we should use some normal risk and try to move slowly

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with money management is good and so your trading is more safe and less risky and also you combine both technical and fundamental analysis together and this makes trading more effective and profitable and so you will be able to make consistent profits from the market and will be able to survive in the market for long time and trade well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

May: +2.59%
    Jun: +3.81%
    Jul: +0.10%

Maximum drawdown 1.28%

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Slow account money growth in forex trading is the best trading strategy because with the money management in slow action is giving the benefit because trader can make strict minimum drawdown. AS you can see based on the website of the thread starter website of copyfx.

I ever can manage account with less growth with the strict money management, because using the strict money management help trader to gain the more pip with less risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Slow account money growth in forex trading is the best trading strategy because with the money management in slow action is giving the benefit because trader can make strict minimum drawdown. AS you can see based on the website of the thread starter website of copyfx.

I ever can manage account with less growth with the strict money management, because using the strict money management help trader to gain the more pip with less risk
    yes but i think every time this is not good, if we have just low orders we can earn in whole month and in end of month one order can give us half loss, some time big risk orders are good to earn something good here we invest time as well, so earning is our right in that way

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Aug: +5.28

Maximum drawdown 1.28%

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by MVFX2017 View Post

Aug: +5.28

Maximum drawdown 1.28%
    this can be good but with very big capital if we are working with some 100 capital then everyone can think that we have just waste the time because this is very very low profit actually, i never prefer this type of profit in trading with small capital this type of profit can earn a newbie also in whole month so increase it or increase capital

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    you trading plan is good and your analysis also because it depends on both technical and fundamental analysis and so this will make analysis of the market and trading are good, you trade with money management and this makes trading more safe and less risky and so the trader can make consistent profits with little effort and less stress always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    it is a good ratio that you want to make every month and this means you are not greedy and trade with good money management plan that makes you survive in the market for long time, and with good trading strategy you will be able to make consistent profits from the market and may make good income from the market each month and keep growing your capital too

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast