CopyFX - MFX - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CopyFX - MFX

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

CopyFX - MFX

Hello

This is my CopyFX account: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Trading strategy:
    • Expected yield 5-20% per month
    • Recommended deposit is $1000 or $10 in cent account
    • Manual trading
    • Technical and fundamental analysis
    • Professional money management strategy
    • Stop loss and take profit for all positions
    • Reward/Risk > 1
    • Maximum 2 position will be opened

Affiliate program:
    • commission 10%

Not allowed!
    Last edited by MVFX2017; 06-15-2017 at 10:53 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I agree perfectly with this, there can not be a good traders without good trading system, and good trading system will only be working when there is a good trader working things out with it. This is mainly what will keep the work of the trader supporting, and i am sure that we all need good strategy to keep us actively involved in what we do.
    A good system will always be needed in here anyway. Traders without them usually will feel less confident when they need to trade and that might lead to an even bigger problem later on. We need to always make a good strategy in our own trading but we need to get a good sense about the direction in the market too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    --- This offer is FREE for 15 - 45 days ---

- Low risk
    - Expected yield 5-20% per month
    - Recommended deposit is $1000 or $10 in cent account
    - Manual trading
    - Technical and fundamental analysis
    - Professional money management strategy
    - Stop loss and take profit for all positions
    - Reward/Risk > 1
    - Maximum 2 position will be opened

http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Weekly result
    Signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    i do not get why the offer is free for that time only. Once a trader copy your offer they are already in the system and they need to pay it eventually. In order to pay a good money in here for that, first you need to show your own result in trading at least doubling your own money. If that much can be done, it is enough.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Weekly result
    Signal: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating...it/period/all/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png 2.png (60.1 KB, 0 views)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    i do not get why the offer is free for that time only. Once a trader copy your offer they are already in the system and they need to pay it eventually. In order to pay a good money in here for that, first you need to show your own result in trading at least doubling your own money. If that much can be done, it is enough.
    Well, it is not always about money, some traders will want to trade and make sure that they are working in the market based on the typical money making on their own, not that they want money eternally in addition from another trader. The way many traders think varies, and i like the ones that do not collect money for their own offer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I believe that there is a package with the roboforex that is offering investors free trade copy of all their trades all the time. I am still working a on a thing like this, and if i have the opportunity to have the other copyfx trading account part from the one i am using now, i will make it free for other to enjoy my trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    I believe that there is a package with the roboforex that is offering investors free trade copy of all their trades all the time. I am still working a on a thing like this, and if i have the opportunity to have the other copyfx trading account part from the one i am using now, i will make it free for other to enjoy my trading.
    Is that so? I have not heard of that before. When i opened mine, i was giving the option of the commission or the profits, that was all i knew. I doubt this though, but i will make sure i checked again, and it means that i can even open my own personal investments account for traders to trade it for me simultaneously without paying anything to them, this is so good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, it is not always about money, some traders will want to trade and make sure that they are working in the market based on the typical money making on their own, not that they want money eternally in addition from another trader. The way many traders think varies, and i like the ones that do not collect money for their own offer.
    When it is the forex we are talking about, it is all about the money, we are here to trade and make the money. If not traders will be in another place hustling, we have to make the money without addiction too, we have to practice to know how the market is working for us, that is what will lead us to the success we want.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    slow trading always good but with slow trading we can have some issues like i got, in slow trading i have earned good profit in whole month almost with trading of 20 30 days but after that with very small order i lost all profit and some part of capital because of fast and one sided market, now what about my time?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast