Account type: CopyFx MT4 Fix-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1.09 USD

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 50 %
    Minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Our Trading Strategy Name: Gremory Chess Game.
    Trading strategy: Our strategy is using BB, MACD, and Stohastic Oscillator for basic analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Theses three trading ways are perfect for all traders because if we are use bollinger band with macd, stochastic indicator then we get the strong signal of market trend and if our signals are strong towards the market trend then its easy for us to make every day some high earning from this market. I always use the higher time frame in my trading to get good signals of market trend movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    You have a very good strategy but you need to work with a proper money and risk management, because forex trading is uncertain anything can happen to a trader at anytime and without stop loss or take profit you can lose big money, trading without stop loss is not a very wise decision to make, due to how risky forex trading is I advice all to use stop loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Theses three trading ways are perfect for all traders because if we are use bollinger band with macd, stochastic indicator then we get the strong signal of market trend and if our signals are strong towards the market trend then its easy for us to make every day some high earning from this market. I always use the higher time frame in my trading to get good signals of market trend movement.
    They are good for the trader that are trading with indicators, they can not be perfect also, there is nothing perfect in the forex trading. And when traders are using more than one indicator, that will make trading to be stronger, the view of that trader will be sharper with the market. We are trading to make earnings, and with higher time frames too, we will make more earning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    I like to use only bollinger band from these all indicators because that is the only indicator which tell us about the market trend and good trades and if we are follow it then we can make easily good profit from this market. I always try to use it because that is the best indicator which is tell us about enter and exit point and always we will earn profit if we are sue it with proper way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    analysis of the market by bollinger bands and stochastic oscillator and macd is good because they are good indicators for analysis of the market and let the trader to read the chart better, the trader an determine the trend and the positions of trading by them and so he can make good trading with them that lead to making of good money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with high risk is not recommended because the trader may face big loss in a short period of time and so the trader will not survive in the market for long time, but trading with big risk is profitable too if the trader knows when to enter in the proper time and when to exit and so the trading will be more safe and more profitable also

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345