Account type: CopyFx MT4 Fix-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1.09 USD

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 50 %
    Minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Our Trading Strategy Name: Gremory Chess Game.
    Trading strategy: Our strategy is using BB, MACD, and Stohastic Oscillator for basic analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if you were ill then that is good you left business for some days because in illness we can not think correctly and in result we can take wrong decisions so dont try to trade with that issues, use own analysis but with fresh mind otherwise you can become confused and can lose
    [lang=id]Thank you sir. I have stopped trading for a while until my healthy recovered well. Because my healthy isn't recovered so this journal can't update again at each position until I recover and can open the usual position. Maybe, when I get well and can continue my trading then I will update it every day with a special method of analysis in accordance with the allocation.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    Thank you sir. I have stopped trading for a while until my healthy recovered well. Because my healthy isn't recovered so this journal can't update again at each position until I recover and can open the usual position. Maybe, when I get well and can continue my trading then I will update it every day with a special method of analysis in accordance with the allocation.
    Loosing much and more money in lately trading is happening too in my account. It is hurting me but it is the natural, maybe the trader must face the process that trader must get lost. And maybe some little while of trading, trader must get the lost stage in account.

I almost lost about 70% in just in one week lost, because the strict and believe that trend is on bearish but the current trend is on long and longer time bulliish

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Loosing much and more money in lately trading is happening too in my account. It is hurting me but it is the natural, maybe the trader must face the process that trader must get lost. And maybe some little while of trading, trader must get the lost stage in account.

I almost lost about 70% in just in one week lost, because the strict and believe that trend is on bearish but the current trend is on long and longer time bulliish
    I think most of the members in this forum are losing quite a sum of money too right now but we can learn things from the lost we have attained in here too. Actually there will be a lot of things we can learn from the last loss we made. Sometimes it might just because we try to be smart and trade against the trend but the most crucial part is that most traders do not know the real direction of the market as i can think off.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    [lang=id]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think most of the members in this forum are losing quite a sum of money too right now but we can learn things from the lost we have attained in here too. Actually there will be a lot of things we can learn from the last loss we made. Sometimes it might just because we try to be smart and trade against the trend but the most crucial part is that most traders do not know the real direction of the market as i can think off.
    It is good if we can trully learn things from the time and money we have lost in here but we always need to know and understand too that not all people can do it smoothly. Most traders are losing big because they lacks the knowledge in here. if we do not understand the direction of the market yet then we need to avoid trading too big and try to follow as much as we understand first to earn and success.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    [lang=id]
    It is good if we can trully learn things from the time and money we have lost in here but we always need to know and understand too that not all people can do it smoothly. Most traders are losing big because they lacks the knowledge in here. if we do not understand the direction of the market yet then we need to avoid trading too big and try to follow as much as we understand first to earn and success.[/lang]
    we learn from time but just when we totally give time and accept reality some time we just think we are perfect we do not accept loss and in that confusion we lose more and more, because we do not close order in some loss we just want profit, we do not want to lose single penny here this is one big issue

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    we learn from time but just when we totally give time and accept reality some time we just think we are perfect we do not accept loss and in that confusion we lose more and more, because we do not close order in some loss we just want profit, we do not want to lose single penny here this is one big issue
    This is going to be a setback for the trader, because when they are training as you have explained, they will be a better trader. But at the time they allow emotional and overconfidence into their trading, they became very bad traders through overbearing trading. This is bad, let us do the right thing at the right time, and manage our trading account effectively.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is going to be a setback for the trader, because when they are training as you have explained, they will be a better trader. But at the time they allow emotional and overconfidence into their trading, they became very bad traders through overbearing trading. This is bad, let us do the right thing at the right time, and manage our trading account effectively.
    Sometimes traders will see a lot of bad conditions in trading and sometimes there are effective way to earn too. Not all conditions in the market will be simple. We might need to learn about how to control our risk control first so we can earn effectively too. Doing the right thing in here might takes a lot of time too naturally.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Selly View Post
    Sometimes traders will see a lot of bad conditions in trading and sometimes there are effective way to earn too. Not all conditions in the market will be simple. We might need to learn about how to control our risk control first so we can earn effectively too. Doing the right thing in here might takes a lot of time too naturally.
    There are many bad trading conditions in the market, but the trader can win all of them. If traders are being careful and analyze the market well, they will get things better, and the best part of trading is for traders to keep things in order, and that will help so well. This is going to work with the risk management to help the trader though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    some time with very caring trade we can lose here, some time because of some unexpteced moments and some time we can lose because of own issues, so i prefer to use a proper way of trading and never lose hope, when we lose hope we can not earn here again, so make your confidence level more strong

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    your strategy depends on good indicators like bollinger bands and macd and both are good when work together and help the trader to get good signal from the market, but you trade with high risk level and this will be risky on your account and may lead to big loses and so this is not a favorable conditions for trading and the trader may lose all of his money

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast