Account type: CopyFx MT4 Fix-Cent
    Leverage: 1:1000
    Budget: 1.09 USD

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 50 %
    Minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Our Trading Strategy Name: Gremory Chess Game.
    Trading strategy: Our strategy is using BB, MACD, and Stohastic Oscillator for basic analysis.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Can you see the way you are building your trading account now? And i am sure that you will have your status upgraded to the trader status this week. All these are pointing to the fact that you yielded to the advice of the long term trading, this has really helped you to removed the emotion you always have in the market, and now you are good.
    [lang=id]I am agree with your opinion. Because I think that weekly based trading will be very good and generate enough profit levels to achieve. As well as avoiding the emotions arising from speculative actions in the little time frame. As said by naeem555, I always wait for any best signal from BB indicator and whenever it happened by ignoring any news that happened at that time. As happened yesterday when there was a FOMC news release that although the result went up but I still ignore it and hold a strong analysis of my system.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]For today update, we only close the two positions of pair CADJPY below:

closing cadjpy.JPG

With the results of this two closing position is:

result of cadjpy.JPG

For tomorrow monitoring it seems that NZDCAD and CADCHF will look good enough to enter but with a note for NZDCAD is dominantly bullish and specifically for CADCHF is dominant bearish. The strategies used for both pairs are monitored are king and bishop strategy where speciality using BB and stohastic without MACD.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]As we have planned on yesterday's trading plan for NZDCAD pair is not good for trade. As we can see in the NZDCAD graphic image below where BB indicates a very dominant bearish signal but on the other hand stohastic shows the momentum is currently cheap. Although it looks fixed cheap but it is not yet valid and not good to enter so special pair NZDCAD is not supervised for today. And, the same is true for CADCHF which is apparently opposite between two indicators like NZDCAD pair.

NZDCAD daily complete analysis: http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...l=1#post601992[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    [lang=id]I am agree with your opinion. Because I think that weekly based trading will be very good and generate enough profit levels to achieve. As well as avoiding the emotions arising from speculative actions in the little time frame. As said by naeem555, I always wait for any best signal from BB indicator and whenever it happened by ignoring any news that happened at that time. As happened yesterday when there was a FOMC news release that although the result went up but I still ignore it and hold a strong analysis of my system.[/lang]
    If traders could work on the weekly, it is better, it is not what i do since i mostly work with the 1 day or 4 hours chart. But i do that at times to work with the weekly chart. It is what will get traders more patience to trade further and hold their trading position without thinking that they can lose so fast, or having the sleepless night.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]After waiting for long time periode of our target. At last, we can open two position of NZDCAD and AUDCAD pair as you can see at screenshot below:
    NZDCAD11292016.JPG & AUDCAD11042016.JPG

With setup for both of pair as can see below:
    closing cadjpy.JPG & result of cadjpy.JPG

Because of the circumstances of canadian dollar is experiencing a pretty great turmoil. Marked by weakness CAD in both pairs that we trade. So, by looking technically using a bishop based strategy then specifically for today we open a buy position for both with complete setup as you can see above.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    I think it is almost the bottom in CAD for now and it might be the time to buy it too. I have entered a long USD/CAD in return that should support your AUD/CAD. But you should also see whether CAD data will be good or not because it will be dangerous if you loss it from AUD weakness that is about to come.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think it is almost the bottom in CAD for now and it might be the time to buy it too. I have entered a long USD/CAD in return that should support your AUD/CAD. But you should also see whether CAD data will be good or not because it will be dangerous if you loss it from AUD weakness that is about to come.
    That might be true. the current CAD is too strong actually and i think there will be a big chance it will retrace to the top side for a bit for now. But surely, all the decision will goes for the thread owner since things might just be different from what we expect to be too sometimes in here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    That might be true. the current CAD is too strong actually and i think there will be a big chance it will retrace to the top side for a bit for now. But surely, all the decision will goes for the thread owner since things might just be different from what we expect to be too sometimes in here.
    I think that the only risk in here is just that the current Oil is rather low. With a low oil and the risk oil is upside then that means cad might get stronger on that part. But in the end, with a low oil, it will be hard to maintain the interest rate and it will make many traders to keep on closing CAD long in the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=id]Sorry all, I am recovering from a fever several days ago.[/lang]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    If traders could work on the weekly, it is better, it is not what i do since i mostly work with the 1 day or 4 hours chart. But i do that at times to work with the weekly chart. It is what will get traders more patience to trade further and hold their trading position without thinking that they can lose so fast, or having the sleepless night.
    [lang=id]Basically, I am play on TF H1 but because I am use MM averaging so it will look like weekly. Actually, for the moment I am sleepless at night due to using this system. but its oke, because this system have give lot experience for me to fight reduce risk very much.[/lang]
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that the only risk in here is just that the current Oil is rather low. With a low oil and the risk oil is upside then that means cad might get stronger on that part. But in the end, with a low oil, it will be hard to maintain the interest rate and it will make many traders to keep on closing CAD long in the end.
    [lang=id]As Yul says, I am just open a position when our system gives the command to open a position. Although current oil price is very low but when our system has given the command to open position then I have to open the position soon after valid. This is a faith for discipline to the system.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by riasgremory View Post
    [lang=id]Sorry all, I am recovering from a fever several days ago.[/lang]

[lang=id]Basically, I am play on TF H1 but because I am use MM averaging so it will look like weekly. Actually, for the moment I am sleepless at night due to using this system. but its oke, because this system have give lot experience for me to fight reduce risk very much.[/lang]

[lang=id]As Yul says, I am just open a position when our system gives the command to open a position. Although current oil price is very low but when our system has given the command to open position then I have to open the position soon after valid. This is a faith for discipline to the system.[/lang]
    if you were ill then that is good you left business for some days because in illness we can not think correctly and in result we can take wrong decisions so dont try to trade with that issues, use own analysis but with fresh mind otherwise you can become confused and can lose

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast