Simple tip to trade for newbie
Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple tip to trade for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Simple tip to trade for newbie

It look very tough to make trade when we are new in this market some are advantages and some are disadvantages of this i share my plan in point so take them seriously ,basic learning is important so get it first and work some time on demo account to learn about trade now i share my plan

a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    c) select small time frames maximum h1 candle and check market price action
    D) open trade in any direction in which new candle start if bullish then go for buy
    e) if you have profit then target is 20 to 30 pips in case of losses wait for price to come back and close position on break even means no profit no loss.

good luck newbies and i request to experienced member share your important ideas about this topic .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    I think looking at the smaller time frame is where the failure will begin from because I will advice traders to make sure that they learn from the demo trading account and see the reason why the longer time frame is the best. After all we all started, I mean I did started with the lower time frame, but at a point now I see the power on the longer time frame.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    The thing about newbies is that they want to get fast amount of money from the business, evidently the newbies are the one who are actually making themselves to loss. However to make themselves successful I will advice that they be patient and forget about the fast money it seems they could be making from forex and pay more attention to the benefit of having good knowledge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    I believe every newbie intention for joining forex business is to experience how it feels to make unlimited income for themselves and be their own boss. Newbies should learn to keep it simple and invest the very good to develop better in this trade and have a very perfect way to which they can succeed good in forex. It's good if newbies will learn and make great planning that will help their success explore when it's the right timing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    I think these are tips which are very simple so we have to get them to plan for trade most of trader who are new in this market so they don't have any way to work in this market so it is best way to make better trade we need to work on through we get good results from market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    There we go again, and to such I will also disagree because I have also been a victim of the little time frames in the past, I have lost my money as well to that. However I am not saying that it does not work but it works not in a consistent way, trading with the higher time frame now do give me peace of mind and has made me believe in my self again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    It look very tough to make trade when we are new in this market some are advantages and some are disadvantages of this i share my plan in point so take them seriously ,basic learning is important so get it first and work some time on demo account to learn about trade now i share my plan

a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    D) open trade in any direction in which new candle start if bullish then go for buy
    e) if you have profit then target is 20 to 30 pips in case of losses wait for price to come back and close position on break even means no profit no loss.

good luck newbies and i request to experienced member share your important ideas about this topic .
    All these tips are very good and helpful to new traders to succeed , thanks for giving them, but as per the lower time frames, we still need to consider the higher time frame before taking our decision on our trading so as not to trade against he trend of the market, as his may be disastrous.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    To trade forex properly require proper understanding and experience without a good experience and understanding about the market watching the chart will be a waste of time because you won't be able to analyze the market well without a good understanding about the market, we need to learn and understand this market properly before we watch the chart closely before trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Newbies should help themselves and make proper trading approach to see they can develop their skills and have a perfect means to make a good trade. Forex is profitable no doubt and its one great opportunity for us to realize success and earn when it matters most. Every newbie must plan to learn and take the demo account practicals seriously if they are likely and improve to make good trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    My advice to the beginner is that you have never to be aggressive about the market and you have never to think that this is your last opportunity to make money. Believe me this market is going to give you so many opportunities to make money that you will become really quenched and the only thing that you need to do is that have patience and trust and take the market as a real business and the market will pay you back.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast