Simple tip to trade for newbie - Page 42
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Simple tip to trade for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Simple tip to trade for newbie

It look very tough to make trade when we are new in this market some are advantages and some are disadvantages of this i share my plan in point so take them seriously ,basic learning is important so get it first and work some time on demo account to learn about trade now i share my plan

a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    c) select small time frames maximum h1 candle and check market price action
    D) open trade in any direction in which new candle start if bullish then go for buy
    e) if you have profit then target is 20 to 30 pips in case of losses wait for price to come back and close position on break even means no profit no loss.

good luck newbies and i request to experienced member share your important ideas about this topic .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    i agree with this because we must observe market movement by ourself through our analysis method. never follow what others say about market because not everything we read and see on internet full of trustworthy source and not a legit information because it is not more than just a rumor. always believe what we capable to do as traders and when we make some mistakes, try not too get over it and carry on again. a fresh mind is very helpful to make clearer analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Any new trader that wants to be successful in the forex market must not make immediate profit a priority when trading in the forex market, it is better to place more importance on acquiring knowledge and experience in the market as this will really help in the market on the long run. When traders place priority on making money immediately they join the forex market such traders usually ends up in very big losses

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    My advice to my newbies brothers that please first of all open a demo account and make own strategies on demo account and build your skills and then move to real account. If you direct enter in real account then you will lose your money. And i suggest you please use small lot size for your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwin View Post
    My advice to my newbies brothers that please first of all open a demo account and make own strategies on demo account and build your skills and then move to real account. If you direct enter in real account then you will lose your money. And i suggest you please use small lot size for your trading.
    The same thing I have here as well and I think the demo account is the best place where they can get things done and know how they can apply that to the real account. I did learned from the demo account as well and from my personal trading experience. Trading in the business takes so much time and needs so much learning too. There is no simple ways, learning from the demo for a long time will sure put us to success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    Newbie traders should be ready to learn from the good traders, the traders who has the right skills and experience, because they can not do it all alone, they need to learn from someone who has a more better experience. Personal experience has shown me that the simple tip is for newbie to forget about the money they can earn and pay attention to the learning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Newbie traders should be ready to learn from the good traders, the traders who has the right skills and experience, because they can not do it all alone, they need to learn from someone who has a more better experience. Personal experience has shown me that the simple tip is for newbie to forget about the money they can earn and pay attention to the learning.
    That is good. but at the same time, they should not be so much dependent on old traders for them to make money. You know, we have to learn and then at the same time we have to also know when it is right to start following our own personal trading believes and experience, that is how I see the forex trading market would work for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That is good. but at the same time, they should not be so much dependent on old traders for them to make money. You know, we have to learn and then at the same time we have to also know when it is right to start following our own personal trading believes and experience, that is how I see the forex trading market would work for us.
    This is very much clear from the experience of trader that if we really understand the use of sense and build a good trade strategies trust on your own strategies so all of these will collectively help trader to take right decision because if a trader enter in this market with less knowledge so that will increase problems and issue here .

Not allowed!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142