Simple tip to trade for newbie - Page 3
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple tip to trade for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Simple tip to trade for newbie

It look very tough to make trade when we are new in this market some are advantages and some are disadvantages of this i share my plan in point so take them seriously ,basic learning is important so get it first and work some time on demo account to learn about trade now i share my plan

a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    c) select small time frames maximum h1 candle and check market price action
    D) open trade in any direction in which new candle start if bullish then go for buy
    e) if you have profit then target is 20 to 30 pips in case of losses wait for price to come back and close position on break even means no profit no loss.

good luck newbies and i request to experienced member share your important ideas about this topic .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    One big problem they have is that they are always after making money fast way from forex trading. Newbie traders should first forget about the amount of money they will be earning from forex trading market and then they can see themselves growing more stronger and being better, but yet they have their mind fixed on the earnings.
    If newbie can learn better first then they never want to get profit first because always they make money with schedule like we can learn about trade and then expect from this market that we get good profit from this market we need to learn with better trading ideas to work with .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Newbie should entirely practice very good to see they can actually develop more in their trade and improve on the means to make success. If we are doing everything necessary to learn we will of course develop more and will make every best decision to improve in this business. Beginners must keep learning and they have to put every effort to see they can make great success and enjoy when the time is right.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Taking to good advise is very helpful to traders especially the new traders that are just finding their feet in the business, I love this suggestion of my brother, if we are always targeting about 20 to 30 pips in a trade , I think it will be better because in most of the trade if the analysis is done correctly, there is no way the price will not move up to 20 or 30 pips.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Taking to good advise is very helpful to traders especially the new traders that are just finding their feet in the business, I love this suggestion of my brother, if we are always targeting about 20 to 30 pips in a trade , I think it will be better because in most of the trade if the analysis is done correctly, there is no way the price will not move up to 20 or 30 pips.
    Some are not really good advice, but then I will advice that the newbies sees more important on making themselves more skilled and have a better knowledge of the market. Ultimately, the money will for sure always come when they have all it take, when they have built a better trading strategy and market understanding.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    That tip right there is a killer account and I will warn the newbie not to buy into that idea of watching such time time that will really make them blow their trading account. You need to know that the movement on the lower time frame can not be trusted, if I am to advice the newbie, I will advice them on making use of the daily time frame at minimum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    Is this a strategy or a tip?. If it's a tip then I don't subscribe to this at all because forex business as a whole is risky and one must have to find what works best for them. Newbies must not look to trade with shortcuts but it's wise they practice on how to come up with the right system which will help them earn well. Newbies must be ready to practice good and know that surely it is necessary they trade well enough.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Is this a strategy or a tip?. If it's a tip then I don't subscribe to this at all because forex business as a whole is risky and one must have to find what works best for them. Newbies must not look to trade with shortcuts but it's wise they practice on how to come up with the right system which will help them earn well. Newbies must be ready to practice good and know that surely it is necessary they trade well enough.
    The successful way is same for newbie and experience trader because success is only for those who can understand them easily and make money properly we need to define the way which we are trading so it became more easy for us to get success we do not work for short cuts .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    The successful way is same for newbie and experience trader because success is only for those who can understand them easily and make money properly we need to define the way which we are trading so it became more easy for us to get success we do not work for short cuts .
    The newbies needs to look at the experienced and successful traders to see what they are doing because the experienced traders have more understanding on how the market works. Therefore to succeed in the market the newbie traders needs to build their skills and knowledge from the experience of those successful traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    There are so many tips that the newbies will have to get to know in the market if they want to make money from it. The newbies needs to know that there is no easy way to success in the market. It generally will take some time and learning approach. Therefore there is absolutely no need thinking of fast approach to making money because it does not work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by RaptFX View Post
    The newbies needs to look at the experienced and successful traders to see what they are doing because the experienced traders have more understanding on how the market works. Therefore to succeed in the market the newbie traders needs to build their skills and knowledge from the experience of those successful traders.
    I think one common thing the newbie traders has always believed in, they have believed in the act of wanting fast successful. Thus they believe on trading more and more. However if they are to learn from the skilled experienced trader then they will have to see that the skilled traders don't take too much trades, they take trades with good calculations and discipline.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast