Simple tip to trade for newbie - Page 2
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple tip to trade for newbie

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6

Simple tip to trade for newbie

It look very tough to make trade when we are new in this market some are advantages and some are disadvantages of this i share my plan in point so take them seriously ,basic learning is important so get it first and work some time on demo account to learn about trade now i share my plan

a) make your mind fresh and get any pair chart
    b) watch market for minimum 30 min and check some history
    c) select small time frames maximum h1 candle and check market price action
    D) open trade in any direction in which new candle start if bullish then go for buy
    e) if you have profit then target is 20 to 30 pips in case of losses wait for price to come back and close position on break even means no profit no loss.

good luck newbies and i request to experienced member share your important ideas about this topic .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ravian View Post
    My advice to the beginner is that you have never to be aggressive about the market and you have never to think that this is your last opportunity to make money. Believe me this market is going to give you so many opportunities to make money that you will become really quenched and the only thing that you need to do is that have patience and trust and take the market as a real business and the market will pay you back.
    I think that all beginner in here need to know their own ability first even before they start to trade. If they do not even know their own current ability, they will only loss even more money in the future which is very dangerous. They need to find better opportunities for their own trading result too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I do not have anything against your emphasis on learning because that is the only proven way to acquire the knowledge , skills and experience but so many things you said thereafter did not go down well with me because I could see that as a beginner trader's way of reasoning and approach. In the first instance , you must have a trading strategy of your own and that is what determines every action taken by you. I do not subscribe to the idea of using lower time frames for analysis of the market except when you want to decide on the entry and exit point.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    My best advice to the newbies trader who sees forex trading as a best place they can make money is that they need to learn, they need to build them selves and see the business as the best, because making money from forex trading is not simple but having the demo account will make things more easier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    I do not have anything against your emphasis on learning because that is the only proven way to acquire the knowledge , skills and experience but so many things you said thereafter did not go down well with me because I could see that as a beginner trader's way of reasoning and approach. In the first instance , you must have a trading strategy of your own and that is what determines every action taken by you. I do not subscribe to the idea of using lower time frames for analysis of the market except when you want to decide on the entry and exit point.
    newbies need to prepare themselves with knowledge and skill and so they understand for what method will used for trading and this will take the time to learn and practice till really know how to start it properly, and the good thing here that traders need to note in mind deeply that forex is risky and not as a fast way for making money and success, and so always think realistically with fresh mind will make them understand how to implement the trading system properly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I will really want to be hones with the newbie traders and that is they should make sure that they learn, there is thus no simple ways of trading and there are lots of things to be learned so to have that good simple way of trading they need to be disciplined and also ensure not to take trading as a fast way and means of making money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    I will really want to be hones with the newbie traders and that is they should make sure that they learn, there is thus no simple ways of trading and there are lots of things to be learned so to have that good simple way of trading they need to be disciplined and also ensure not to take trading as a fast way and means of making money.
    If a newbie can follow a trading way with discipline then the chances will increase for success because om start we are not well for making strategy for trade so at start we need good disciple with positive approach so we can make money in this field with more efficient way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    To make trade is easy but to make a trader that would be profitable that is very hard, anyone can guess and place trade because it involves either buy or sell so it is a simple process but to make money from the market we need good trade and it will be hard to make that good trade except we watch and analyze the chart well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    To make trade is easy but to make a trader that would be profitable that is very hard, anyone can guess and place trade because it involves either buy or sell so it is a simple process but to make money from the market we need good trade and it will be hard to make that good trade except we watch and analyze the chart well.
    To make money is not a simple way so we need to get better experience first on the basis of our learning and knowledge which we get from different source so our success is depend on our hard work and learning if we give more time then we learn more and we can apply more to trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    To trade forex successfully is not easy at all but making trade is easy because you either buy or sell before we should trade we need to learn and understand how this market really work because for us to trade successfully we must be sure that we understand how the market work exactly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    If a newbie can follow a trading way with discipline then the chances will increase for success because om start we are not well for making strategy for trade so at start we need good disciple with positive approach so we can make money in this field with more efficient way .
    One big problem they have is that they are always after making money fast way from forex trading. Newbie traders should first forget about the amount of money they will be earning from forex trading market and then they can see themselves growing more stronger and being better, but yet they have their mind fixed on the earnings.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast